• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Most Heart Gold/Soul Silver Cards, Great Ampharos (W) $ and DPt/DP Japanese Cards!

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
My
Cleffa Holo ($1.30 ea.)
Clefairy x3 Common ($0.45 ea.)
Clefable Holo x2 ($1.30 ea.)
Growlithe Common ($0.45)
Shipping with Delivery Confirmation

Your

$7

LMK or haggle :D.
I really only want one of each and seen the holos being sold elsewhere for $1/holo. Thanks anyways though, probably would do it if you had the Arcanine holo, so if you get that let me know and you got yourself a buyer. ^^

EDIT: Actually I may have other wants from HGSS after I get done opening my boxes so I will give you a list on what I need at the end of that. Thanks. :)

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Most Heart Gold/Soul Silver Cards, Great Ampharos (W) $ and DPt

aqua said:
I really only want one of each and seen the holos being sold elsewhere for $1/holo. Thanks anyways though, probably would do it if you had the Arcanine holo, so if you get that let me know and you got yourself a buyer. ^^

EDIT: Actually I may have other wants from HGSS after I get done opening my boxes so I will give you a list on what I need at the end of that. Thanks. :)
Keep me posted.

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Most Heart Gold/Soul Silver Cards, Great Ampharos (W) $ and DPt/DP Japanese Cards!

Do you have any Mesprits(IFDS, assuming that includes LA) If so please CML for them.

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Most Heart Gold/Soul Silver Cards, Great Ampharos (W) $ and DPt

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Do you have any Mesprits(IFDS, assuming that includes LA) If so please CML for them.

Mespris are DP5 not IFDS and I do not have any of them for trade sorry :(.

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 11/09/2009!!~

hey im looking to trade or buy the following older japanese cards. please let me know if u have any of them.

sandstorm/team magma vs aqua
holo arcanine
holo vaporeon
holo espeon
holo umbreon
mcdonalds- umbreon

OK i posted here to please you, please PM me if you have any of these you could part with.

Binx345 said:
hey im looking to trade or buy the following older japanese cards. please let me know if u have any of them.

sandstorm/team magma vs aqua
holo arcanine
holo vaporeon
holo espeon
holo umbreon
mcdonalds- umbreon

OK i posted here to please you, please PM me if you have any of these you could part with.

Until I am finalizing a trade, I will not PM you. I do not have any of these cards, but I think that someone seeking to trade cards should not bombard the person with PMs unless finalizing...

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 11/16/2009!!

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Most Heart Gold/Soul Silver Cards, Great Ampharos (W) Japanese DP/DPt

Any gliscor and gliscor x?

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Most Heart Gold/Soul Silver Cards, Great Ampharos (W) Japanese DP/DPt

Any hg ss stuff? Legends mainly

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Most Heart Gold/Soul Silver Cards, Great Ampharos (W) Japanese

INFERNAPE112892 said:
Any hg ss stuff? Legends mainly

If you want to know what I have from Heart Gold, direct yourself to the link in my signature to my store down in Slateport (The New SubForum xD). :p

can you CML for the great ampharos please.

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Most Heart Gold/Soul Silver Cards, Great Ampharos (W) Japanese

richkid50000 said:
can you CML for the great ampharos please.

If you can buy, direct yourself to the link in my signature for my shop in Slateport. If you cannot buy, then I did not see anything, sorry :(.

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Torterra Defense Deck Cards, Great Ampharos (W) Japanese DP/DPt

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 11/23/2009!!!

ADDED BATTLE START DECK DEFENSE/TORTERRA CARDS!!!

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Torterra Defense Deck Cards, Great Ampharos, SV Reprint Cards (W) J

3RD AND FINAL BUMP FOR THE WEEK OF 11/23/2009!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back