• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) JPN Rare Candies, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Japanese DP/DP

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Nah, I'd rather sell the sleeves, sorry.

is there anything on my list that you would like

lmk thanks

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Japanese DP/DPt

Do you have the Great Ampharos anymore? Also CML for 1 Shuckle holo from HG please. ;3

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Japanese DP/D

aqua said:
Do you have the Great Ampharos anymore? Also CML for 1 Shuckle holo from HG please. ;3

No, I don't. In terms of Shuckle, you can check out my shop in Slateport (Link is in my signature) if you'd like to buy it. Thanks! :)

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Japanese DP/DPt

are you interested in a JPN Luxray X? if so i would love some HGSS.

RE: HRFTW'S List! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Japanese DP/D

richkid50000 said:
are you interested in a JPN Luxray X? if so i would love some HGSS.

Hmm...is it mint and 1stED? LMK :).

IDK yet. its coming in a trade. i asked the guy like 12 times if it was 1st edition and he wont say. so ill have it in the next few days and tell you then. he says its mint but ill look and examine it as much as possible to make sure it is.

Don't list incoming cards.

dmaster out.

richkid50000 said:
IDK yet. its coming in a trade. i asked the guy like 12 times if it was 1st edition and he wont say. so ill have it in the next few days and tell you then. he says its mint but ill look and examine it as much as possible to make sure it is.

You do know you can't offer to trade things not in hand, right? Just forget the Luxray Lv. X, it's not top priority anyway. If you are seriously interested in HGSS, check out my Slateport Shop!

RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Japanese DP/DPt

BUMP 2 FOR THE WEEK OF 1/18/2010!

There has to be someone with my wants :D!

RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Japanese DP/DPt

CML For The Luxray GL (It's the Lv.X right?)
I have some JPN stuff

ThePokemonProfessor said:
CML For The Luxray GL (It's the Lv.X right?)
I have some JPN stuff

Nope, not the Lv. X; sorry :(.

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 01/25/2010!!

RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Ja

I'm looking for Luxray X and Donphan Prime (eng) if you have them. I have Donphan Prime JPN, Ursaring Prime JPN x2, Glaceon X, Snorlax X, and Rayquaza C X. You can also cml for more stuff. Thanks!

RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Ja

I want my wants. Nothing else. :p. I have neither of those cards...Sorry!

Ihave:
Giratina LV. X GC JPN
Dialga G LV. X GC JPN
and CML

For:
ENG Lux X

RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W

piplup234 said:
Ihave:
Giratina LV. X GC JPN
Dialga G LV. X GC JPN
and CML

For:
ENG Lux X

No one ever said I had the Lv. X version....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back