• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] DARK RUSH~! (EnteiEX FullArt Included!!!) [W] RaikouEX FullArt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Ja

Oh, sorry, I'll look for somthing else then
EDIT: sorry nothing :/

RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W) Ja

CML for Luxray GL english, If you don't mind.

RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W

Radical144 said:
CML for Luxray GL english, If you don't mind.

Hello, thank you for your offer. However, under most circumstances, I only trade for Japanese cards or my wants, which you don't seem to have listed on your list. Of course, if you have something not listed on your list that is listed as a want of mine, please feel free to let me know. :) Thanks

RE: C'mon people, I don't bite!! (H) Luxray GL ENGLISH, Leafeon VS Metagross Cards (W

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Hello, thank you for your offer. However, under most circumstances, I only trade for Japanese cards or my wants, which you don't seem to have listed on your list. Of course, if you have something not listed on your list that is listed as a want of mine, please feel free to let me know. :) Thanks

I looked though an old binder and found some old japanese cards. I took a pic for sake of ease. They're all 8-10 years old they're in NM to good condition LMK if you're interested in anything.

japemon.jpg

Radical144 said:
I looked though an old binder and found some old japanese cards. I took a pic for sake of ease. They're all 8-10 years old they're in NM to good condition LMK if you're interested in anything.

[IMG/IMG]
No thanks :(, sorry!

RE: HRFTW's List (H) ENG HGSS! Blissey Prime, Ho oh TOP/Lugia BOTTOM! (W) Japanese DP/DPt/Alph Lithographs JPN

BUMP 1 FOR THE WEEK OF 2/8/2010!! HAVE SOME HGSS ENG!

RE: (H) 14 Noctowl and Hoothoot Promos/ENG HGSS! Blissey Prime, Ho oh TOP/Lugia BOTTOM! (W) JAPANESE DP/DPt/Alph Lithogr

think you could cml for my wants and see if you have any of them ,

RE: (H) 14 Noctowl and Hoothoot Promos/ENG HGSS! Blissey Prime, Ho oh TOP/Lugia BOTTO

the situation said:
think you could cml for my wants and see if you have any of them ,

Well, seeing as you don't have my wants, no can do! If you want my cards, feel free to come down to my shop in the Slateport thread and buy some cards!

RE: (H) 14 Noctowl and Hoothoot Promos/ENG HGSS! Blissey Prime, Ho oh TOP/Lugia BOTTOM! (W) JAPANESE DP/DPt/Alph Lithogr

my red gyarados
garchomp c x promo

your
hooh both parts

RE: (H) 14 Noctowl and Hoothoot Promos/ENG HGSS! Most Primes, Ho oh LEG/Lugia LEG! (W) JAPANESE DP/DPt/Alph Lithographs

CML for Donphan Prime if you have one in English.

RE: (H) 14 Noctowl and Hoothoot Promos/ENG HGSS! Most Primes, Ho oh LEG/Lugia LEG! (W) JAPANESE DP/DPt/Alph Lithographs

CML for if you have it Donphan pime, and Jumpluff, and Ninetails HGSS

I have:
Giratina LV. X GC JPN
Arceus Lv. X MAIN SET Advent of Arceus JPN 077/090

RE: (H) 14 Noctowl and Hoothoot Promos/ENG HGSS! Most Primes, Ho oh LEG/Lugia LEG! (W

piplup234 said:
I have:
Giratina LV. X GC JPN
Arceus Lv. X MAIN SET Advent of Arceus JPN 077/090

I saw that, but the problem is, all I have from your post above is Ninetails. So, IDK what else you need. List them in this thread if you want to work something out :).

My wants:
JPN Eeveelutions items [Highest Want]
Raikou "5 Plush JPN [higher want]
Xx Luxray X [anytime want]
Silver Shaymin Sleeves [medium want]
Silver Pika Sleeves [high want] (I already have these so even though it's a high want I don't really need)
Entei & Raikou LEGEND [high want]
Suicune & Entei LEGEND [high want]
Raikou & Suicune LEGEND [high want]
T-tar Great [medium want]

And HGSS wants:
DCE
Jumpluff
Ninetails
Donphan

RE: (H) 14 Noctowl and Hoothoot Promos/ENG HGSS! Most Primes, Ho oh LEG/Lugia LEG! (W

piplup234 said:
My wants:
JPN Eeveelutions items [Highest Want]
Raikou "5 Plush JPN [higher want]
Xx Luxray X [anytime want]
Silver Shaymin Sleeves [medium want]
Silver Pika Sleeves [high want] (I already have these so even though it's a high want I don't really need)
Entei & Raikou LEGEND [high want]
Suicune & Entei LEGEND [high want]
Raikou & Suicune LEGEND [high want]
T-tar Great [medium want]

And HGSS wants:
DCE
Jumpluff
Ninetails
Donphan

Well, I am getting 2 boxes of Revived Legend in the next week or so, so if I get some LEGEND duplicates, I will LYK then :).

OK, thanks, I also want the RL eeveelutions

piplup234 said:
OK, thanks, I also want the RL eeveelutions

Yeah, I'm sure I'll get oodles of those, I will PM you when I get the boxes so you can be one of the first people to pick stuff out :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back