• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lot's of Lv.X's and EX's! Easy wants! Everything is negotiable!

Ya, you can go ahead and trade it to that other guy. I am however willing to trade my shaymins for those stich holo uxie.

Juliacoolo said:
Ya, you can go ahead and trade it to that other guy. I am however willing to trade my shaymins for those stich holo uxie.
3 Uxies for 3 Shaymins?

I can do that. PM me to confirm. It would be 2 land and 1 sky. 1 Land is RH i think.

Juliacoolo said:
I can do that. PM me to confirm. It would be 2 land and 1 sky. 1 Land is RH I think.

Deal. I will pm you.

RE: Need Landmin X and Landmin 14 from platinum +more! H: Absol G X, Fernape X, and more!

My
Landmin X

Your
Weavile (Water) x2
Time Space Distortion

RE: Need Landmin X and Landmin 14 from platinum +more! H: Absol G X, Fernape X, and more!

geo15721 said:
My
Landmin X

Your
Weavile (Water) x2
Time Space Distortion

I don't think I should have to put in the weaviles if I'm trading Time-Space Distortion. It and Landin x have the same value.

Bump_ still waiting for reply.....

i replied to you on my thread

emoto4444 said:
I replied to you on my thread

I replied also. I am waiting for your pm.

RE: Need Shaymin Sleeves! Have: Absol G Lv.X Heatran Lv.X Pack and much more! Easy wants!

waiting....bump.......
hi.

RE: Need Shaymin Sleeves! Have: Absol G Lv.X Heatran Lv.X Pack and much more! Easy wants!

My
Landmin X
Shaymin #14 (I think i have it)

Your
TSD
Wevile SW

geo15721 said:
My
Landmin X
Shaymin #14 (I think I have it)

Your
TSD
Wevile SW

Well, I don't need the shaymin anymore, so I will do one-for-one for the lanmin x.

PM me to confirm.

geo15721 said:
My
Landmin X
Shaymin #14 (I think I have it)

Your
TSD
Wevile SW

Nevermind, I don't need it anymore! Next Offer Please!

RE: Have: Absol G Lv.X Heatran Lv.X Pack landmin X+++ Now taking offers! Easy wants!

Bump. Anybody want to offer or something?

RE: Have: Absol G Lv.X Heatran Lv.X Pack landmin X+++ Now taking offers! Easy wants!

cml for those then. i really need those

geo15721 said:
cml for those then. I really need those

Sorry, but due to the fact that someone totally ripped me, and it was swayed in their favor, I have been cheated out of my Time-Space Distortion. I'm sorry. But for the Weavile, do you happen to have a Cherrim SF?

Sorry, I no longer need anything from your list, sorry. Does someone else want to offer?

RE: Need Leafeon X, Glaceon X, and Sleeves!!! Have lots of X's!!! Huge update!

I doesn't have any of your wants but am interested in
Absol G LV.X
Blaziken FB(big want, just one)
Please CML for them.

RE: Need Leafeon X, Glaceon X, and Sleeves!!! Have lots of X's!!! Huge update!

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I doesn't have any of your wants but am interested in
Absol G LV.X
Blaziken FB(big want, just one)
Please CML for them.

Do you have any sleeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back