• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HAVE LUXRAY GL Lv.X. New deal of the week and updates! My Luxray GL Lv.X for your...

interested in your Lux GLX...could you CML for anything you might want in trade for it'?

RE: HAVE LUXRAY GL Lv.X. New deal of the week and updates! My Luxray GL Lv.X for your...

hey i have these rare red palkia sleeves. also i have 4 energy gain and some cherrim SF. anything else you could be interested in?
im interested in your Luxray GL Lv.X

Ml for speed stadium shiftry RR, Plus power

ace11 said:
Ml for speed stadium shiftry RR, Plus power

My shiftry is DP, but I am interested in your charizard gl lv.x tin and 3 poke' turns.

I don't really see much here I need that is worth Luxray Gl Lv.X. Howver, I would like to trade for the garchomp c x and the evire fb x and any regular lux gl's, evire fb's, and garchomp c's you have.

Chomp C X have one and one is incoming
Vire X same as Chomp
Lux GLs 2 but decked
Vire FBs 3
Garchomp C's a few

Would any of these get me Lux?

Attention! Anyone who posted trying to get my Luxray GL Lv.X!!! I will not trade it unless you have a Flygon Lv.X that will be involved.

Okay then how many Uxies could those get me? I also need your RH furret.

richkid50000 said:
I don't really see much here I need that is worth Luxray Gl Lv.X. Howver, I would like to trade for the garchomp c x and the evire fb x and any regular lux gl's, evire fb's, and garchomp c's you have.

Chomp C X have one and one is incoming
Vire X same as Chomp
Lux GLs 2 but decked
Vire FBs 3
Garchomp C's a few

Would any of these get me Lux?

Doubtful, as those are only wants if I DON'T trade Luxray GL Lv.X. Those are my wants that I am trading other things for if I were to deck him.

richkid50000 said:
Okay then how many Uxies could those get me? I also need your RH furret.

Your:
Chomp C X
Vire X
Lux GLs x2
Vire FBs x3
Garchomp C's x2

My:
Uxie Stitch-Holo x5
RH Furret

C or C

IIozzyII said:
hey I have these rare red palkia sleeves. also I have 4 energy gain and some cherrim SF. anything else you could be interested in?
im interested in your Luxray GL Lv.X

Don't need Cherrim SF anymore. And I don't have a link to your thread, so sorry, but those won't get you a Luxray GL Lv.X.

qnetykz said:
interested in your Lux GLX...could you CML for anything you might want in trade for it'?

I don't think you have a Flygon Lv.X, so no thanks.

SrSpoony said:
I have Leafy X I liked Luxray X

That's the only thing you have off of my wants, sorry.

Jaimonster said:
Hey there!
Mind to CML for Lux X? I have some Arceus Sleeves unlisted as well...
These are what I like out of your Lv.X list. Please make an offer.
1x Flygon Lv X
1x Hippowdon Lv X
1x Magmortar Lv. X
1x Heatran Lv. X
1x Gardevoir Lv X
1x Infernape 4 Lv X
1x Alakazam 4 Lv X
1x Glaceon Lv X
1x Leafeon Lv X
1x Palkia G Lv X

Palkia G Lv.X, Gardevoir Lv.X and Heatran Lv.X (pack) be enough for the Lux.X?

YourP1MP said:
Palkia G Lv.X, Gardevoir Lv.X and Heatran Lv.X (pack) be enough for the Lux.X?

I don't need any of those.

Everybody look at my deals of the week! Brand-new deals for my Luxray GL Lv.X!

RE: HAVE LUXRAY GL Lv.X. New deal of the week and updates! My Luxray GL Lv.X for your

Rikko145 said:
My shiftry is DP, but I am interested in your charizard gl lv.x tin and 3 poke' turns.

My Charizard G X Tin
RH Poketurn

for your
2x Speed Stadium
Quick Ball
Dusk Ball
Mr. Mime (MT?)
Cynthias Guidance
2x Unown G

RE: HAVE LUXRAY GL Lv.X. New deal of the week and updates! My Luxray GL Lv.X for your

ace11 said:
My Charizard G X Tin
RH Poketurn

for your
2x Speed Stadium
Quick Ball
Dusk Ball
Mr. Mime (MT?)
Cynthias Guidance
2x Unown G

I would like to take out 2 unown g and and put in three rares, if you would put in a tin chomp c x.

Rikko145 said:
I would like to take out 2 unown g and and put in three rares, if you would put in a tin chomp c x.

Sorry I cant do that. I dont even have a chomp X

My:
Leafeon LvX (English, mint)
Your:
Luxray GL LvX (English, mint)

i have a flygon lv x for trade. i want luxray gl lv x. what else are you looking for besides flygon lv x?

ace11 said:
Sorry I cant do that. I don't even have a chomp X
Okay then, let me think of a counter offer. I will reply to you again in a moment.

Shakespeare said:
My:
Leafeon LvX (English, mint)
Your:
Luxray GL LvX (English, mint)

luxray is worth way more. Sorry bud, want to try again?

IIozzyII said:
I have a flygon lv x for trade. I want luxray gl lv x. what else are you looking for besides flygon lv x?

I'm liking your red palkia sleeves, and what other x's do you have?

Bump. Where is everybody?

yeah sure we can discuss it. my AIM is EEozzyEE

My:
Luxray GL Lv.X

Your:
Flygon x
Garchomp C x
Leafy x
alakazam 4 x
(another x I don't have, don't care what it is)
x4 poke turn
x4 energy gain

Are you asking for ALL of those JUST for the Luxray?

Otherwise, I can trade you the Garchomp C Lv X for the luxray X.

shadoworganoid said:
My:
Luxray GL Lv.X

Your:
Flygon x
Garchomp C x
Leafy x
alakazam 4 x
(another x I don't have, don't care what it is)
x4 poke turn
x4 energy gain

Are you asking for ALL of those JUST for the Luxray?

Otherwise, I can trade you the Garchomp C Lv X for the luxray X.

Luxray is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back