• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Glace X, Blaze X, ALL Arceus X's! +More! N:] Spiritombs & Trapinches

DooDooDaDaLaLaLa said:
so you didn't see anything?

No, sorry.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Glace X, Blaze X, ALL Arceus X's! +More! N:] Spiritombs & Trapinches

Let's BUMP it to the top!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Luxray GL X, Glace X, Blaze X! +More! N:] Roseanne's, BTS, & Candies!

CML for Luxray GL LvX. I have 2 Spiritomb AR for trade which I can include, and anything that you see.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Luxray GL X, Glace X, Blaze X! +More! N:] Roseanne's, BTS, & Candies!

Muddy68 said:
CML for Luxray GL LvX. I have 2 Spiritomb AR for trade which I can include, and anything that you see.

How many expert belts, roseanne's, bebe's, candies, and BTS do you have? And I like your PA Raichu x2. Do you have a Machamp Lv.X?

please CML for Crobat G, Pokedrawer +, Night Maintenance, Honchkrow G, toxicroak G

Ian. said:
please CML for Crobat G, Pokedrawer +, Night Maintenance, Honchkrow G, toxicroak G

How many Expert Belts, roseanne's, bebe's, rare candies, and bts do you have?

Machamp LvX is not for trade. I have 2 RH Expert Belt, and SW and MT Bebe's. How many, and what offer are you thinking of?

Will you CML for FLygon Lv X please?

Muddy68 said:
Machamp LvX is not for trade. I have 2 RH Expert Belt, and SW and MT Bebe's. How many, and what offer are you thinking of?

Go ahead and shoot.

shadoworganoid said:
Will you CML for FLygon Lv X please?

Are both halves of your Ho-oH legend english?

It hasnt come out yet in english.... So no. Sorry.

shadoworganoid said:
It hasnt come out yet in english.... So no. Sorry.

oh.... sorry, my mistake. Do you have any expert belts, roseanne's, rare candies, or bts to trade?

Yes, yes, and yes.

I have about 3 Expert belts for trade. 2 at MAX googleanes, and 1 at most rare candy. I have 1 BTS.

shadoworganoid said:
Yes, yes, and yes.

I have about 3 Expert belts for trade. 2 at MAX googleanes, and 1 at most rare candy. I have 1 BTS.

Will you please look at my list and see what you want for them? Also, if you don't see what you're looking for, I haven't updated in a LONG time, so just ask! :)

Well, I told you what i want; Flygon Lv X.
What can I add to make a deal?

My
x2 Spiritomb AR
x2 Raichu AR (nonholo)
x2 RH Expert Belt
for
Luxray GL LvX?
I didn't know the amount of Bebe's you wanted, so this is where we start, and this is where you add.

Can you CML for Lux X Please?

Muddy68 said:
My
x2 Spiritomb AR
x2 Raichu AR (nonholo)
x2 RH Expert Belt
for
Luxray GL LvX?
I didn't know the amount of Bebe's you wanted, so this is where we start, and this is where you add.

Have any Gengar SF's?

Jackolas said:
Can you CML for Lux X Please?
NO!!! READ MY RULES!!!!!!!

cml
Luray GL Lv.X
Flygon Lv.X
Floatzel GL Lv.X
Porygon Z Lv.X
Glaceon Lv.X
Magmortar Lv.X
Infernape Lv.X (if pack)
Gliscor Lv.X
Honchkrow Lv.X

INFERNAPE112892 said:
cml
Luray GL Lv.X
Flygon Lv.X
Floatzel GL Lv.X
Porygon Z Lv.X
Glaceon Lv.X
Magmortar Lv.X
Infernape Lv.X (if pack)
Gliscor Lv.X
Honchkrow Lv.X

How about your 3 gengar sf for my Gliscor Lv.X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back