• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need a Spiritombs, Claydols, and staples! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MOR

Rikko145 said:
Sorry man. I want to help you out, but there isn't anything on your list that I need. Sorry.
Thass okay.

RE: Need a Spiritombs, Claydols, and staples! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MORE!

festizzio said:
CML for 2x RH Baltoy GE. I have an unlisted Claydol League for trade

Must be a typo. I only have one Baltoy RH, and I'm not trading it.

RE: Need a Spiritombs, Claydols, and staples! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MORE!

Update your thread then, it says you have 7.

festizzio said:
Update your thread then, it says you have 7.

No, seven regular. RH by something means there is one or more RH, not all RH.

Looks like I am bumping it up! *****EVIL PLATYPUS BUMPS YOU OFF YOUR CHAIR!!!!!**** *BUMP* *BUMP* *BUMP*!!!!!

CML for trade

I have:

Luxray Gl Lv. X

I want:

Flygon Lv. X

lmk.

Jace said:
I have:

Luxray Gl Lv. X

I want:

Flygon Lv. X

lmk.

I don't see luxray gl lv.x on my wants. That means I don't want it. (Captain Obvious strikes again!)

Hey, I'm interested in Absol G Lv X. I have a Spiritomb from AR.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Hey, I'm interested in Absol G Lv X. I have a Spiritomb from AR.

And what Lv.X did you intend to throw in?

Rikko145 said:
And what Lv.X did you intend to throw in?

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to rip you off or anything, but Absol G X is only worth around $10, they have them on trollandtoad for 11, but there are 65 in stock. Spiritomb goes for $7.50 and there are 9 in stock. I can add in some staples if you need any, CML. If you don't want to trade me, its you choice. Never make a trade you don't want to make.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
I don't want to sound like I'm trying to rip you off or anything, but Absol G X is only worth around $10, they have them on trollandtoad for 11, but there are 65 in stock. Spiritomb goes for $7.50 and there are 9 in stock. I can add in some staples if you need any, CML. If you don't want to trade me, its you choice. Never make a trade you don't want to make.

Same here, but honestly, it's still a lv.x. I'm only interested in my wants right now, so what else of those do you have?

CML for the flygon X. or both.

hey PM me or CML for:
Machamp SF
Infernape(the fighting one)
Rampardos(the god one from PL)
Poketurn

And I really really need these so i l most likely trade you anything.

Mr.Ferrari said:
hey PM me or CML for:
Machamp SF
Infernape(the fighting one)
Rampardos(the god one from PL)
Poketurn

And I really really need these so i l most likely trade you anything.

Please read my rules. I know most people don't like this rule, but it's still one of my rules: I only ship within the U.S. unless I get a ridiculously good offfer worth the postage.

Do you intend to make one of the mentioned deals?

richkid50000 said:
CML for the flygon X. or both.

Please check my wants, because that's all I'm trading for at the moment.

i guess I could send you some stamps.

Mr.Ferrari said:
i guess I could send you some stamps.

i mean a good offer card-wise, not literal postage. What I mean is, if I'm goig to trade witha foreigner, it has to be worth my while.

I have a spiritomb

LORDY JONES said:
I have a spiritomb

For my Luxray GL?

I want your flygon X, I have:
Spiritomb x3
and CML for more(obviosly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back