• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need a Darkrai Playmat and Glaceon Lv.X! H;} Flygon Lv.X, Holo Energies, + LOTS MORE!

YourP1MP said:
I have a Darkrai Playmat.

I am interested in your Flygon Lv.X and your Empoleon.

Is your Empoleon the one with "Jet Smash"? because that is the one I am looking for.

LMK

There's no way I would do that.

vrapceboy said:
Maybe you would want:
My:
Tangy lv.x

Your:
Flygon lv.x

LMK:)

There's no way I would do that.

Wishirulz said:
CML for darkrai x and honchcrow x

How many shiny fighting energies do you have? (matrix, holo, idc.)

RE: Need a Darkrai Playmat and Glaceon Lv.X! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MORE!

Bumping it up to the top!

RE: Need a Darkrai Playmat and Glaceon Lv.X! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MORE!

Wishirulz said:

I'm sorry, but that is not enough.

Wishirulz said:
i have 2 lol how much does that buy me?

Not a lv.x, I'm sorry. Pick a mid/semi valuable rare, lol! Anything below the value of a weavile SW should be fine.

anything else?

Wishirulz said:
anything else?

Do you have a Machamp lv.x?

nope cml?

Wishirulz said:
nope cml?

I already did, but I didn't see anything.

RE: Need a Spiritombs, Claydols, and staples! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MORE!

Sorry, but unless you have something from my wants, we probably won't get to trade. Alright, I will just wait for another offer to come around. But thanks for stopping by!

RE: Need a Spiritombs, Claydols, and staples! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MORE!

CML FOR THE LUXRAY AND LV. X WE WERE TALKING ABOUT AND A NIGHT MAINTENANCE

(I'VE GOT TORTERRA AND LUCARIO LV. X COMING IN THE MAIL SOON)

LORDY JONES said:
CML FOR THE LUXRAY AND LV. X WE WERE TALKING ABOUT AND A NIGHT MAINTENANCE

(I'VE GOT TORTERRA AND LUCARIO LV. X COMING IN THE MAIL SOON)

okay, please stop using caps, and I can't trade the Luxray GL Lv.X yet, as I haven't recieved it yet. But for now I will trade you the Luxray GL's. I have 2 RH ones and 2 Reg. Holo ones. One of the Reg. Holos has some ink on it that must have bled through a page I was writing on. But I like your Garchomp x and Dusknoir x. Plus, please check my wants for what else you have off of my wants, then we can get to negotiating! Thanks! =)

RE: Need a Spiritombs, Claydols, and staples! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MOR

Rikko145 said:
okay, please stop using caps, and I can't trade the Luxray GL Lv.X yet, as I haven't recieved it yet. But for now I will trade you the Luxray GL's. I have 2 RH ones and 2 Reg. Holo ones. One of the Reg. Holos has some ink on it that must have bled through a page I was writing on. But I like your Garchomp x and Dusknoir x. Plus, please check my wants for what else you have off of my wants, then we can get to negotiating! Thanks! =)
I don't have anything from your wants, i'm staple-deprived. and my dusknoir x is traded away, so I'd gladly give you charizard x for the luxrays

RE: Need a Spiritombs, Claydols, and staples! H;} Flygon Lv.X x2, Holo Energies, +MOR

LORDY JONES said:
I don't have anything from your wants, i'm staple-deprived. and my dusknoir x is traded away, so I'd gladly give you charizard x for the luxrays

I put Garchomp x, lol, not charizard! :p I have one of those coming in the mail already!

Are the Pachirisu you have GE? I need four that are mint and holo. Did I mention you CMLing me for Reprint Zapdos too?

EspeonROX said:
Are the Pachirisu you have GE? I need four that are mint and holo. Did I mention you CMLing me for Reprint Zapdos too?

One is GE, and it's a little scuffed up, but it's RH to compensate! I will cyl in a moment... Alright, I cyl. Nothing in particular caught my interest, but you could check my wants and see what you have!

OK then. I'm not interested in RH Pachis. Thanks anywho!

EspeonROX said:
OK then. I'm not interested in RH Pachis. Thanks anywho!

Are you still interested in the Zapdos Reprint?

Rikko145 said:
I put Garchomp x, lol, not charizard! :p I have one of those coming in the mail already!
I would give you garchomp x for luxray x, but not for just four luxrays

LORDY JONES said:
I would give you garchomp x for luxray x, but not for just four luxrays

Sorry man. I want to help you out, but there isn't anything on your list that I need. Sorry.

CML for 2x RH Baltoy GE. I have an unlisted Claydol League for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back