• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need a Darkrai Playmat and Leafeon Lv.X! H;} Flygon Lv.X, Holo Energies, + LOTS M

icman92 said:
What would you give for a darkrai mat?

Your:
Floatzel gl x
darkrai mat

My:
Flygon Lv.X

Sound good?

RE: Need a Darkrai Playmat and Leafeon Lv.X! H;} Flygon Lv.X, Holo Energies, + LOTS M

Rikko145 said:
Your:
Floatzel gl x
darkrai mat

My:
Flygon Lv.X

Sound good?

Never mind then it would cost to much for me to ship sorry

icman92 said:
Never mind then it would cost to much for me to ship sorry

If you weren't willing to trade, then why did you offer up the darkrai mat?

Rikko145 said:
If you weren't willing to trade, then why did you offer up the darkrai mat?

Just seeing what the offer would be

icman92 said:
Just seeing what the offer would be

If you don't have one to trade, it's honestly none of your right business. And I'm not going to even consider a trade with you at this point, so thank you, and good bye.

Hi, I'm interested in your
flygon x
articuno reprint
zapdos reprint
wash rotom

i have a leafeon x
pm me to let me know

crm103top08 said:
Hi, I'm interested in your
flygon x
articuno reprint
zapdos reprint
wash rotom

i have a leafeon x
pm me to let me know

I like your leafy x and giratina x. Hmm.... will you please make an offer? I know you probably really want the Flygon Lv.X, but I don't want them bad enough to include it, sorry. The rest I can do. Will you please make an offer?

RE: Need a Darkrai Playmat and Leafeon Lv.X! H;} Flygon Lv.X, Holo Energies, + LOTS MORE!

BUMP. Bump it!

RE: Need a Darkrai Playmat and Glaceon Lv.X! H;} Flygon Lv.X, Holo Energies, + LOTS MORE!

The platypus says moo. So bump it.

RE: Need a Darkrai Playmat and Glaceon Lv.X! H;} Flygon Lv.X, Holo Energies, + LOTS MORE!

IGETCHEDDA said:
CMl for power spray

How about for your weavile SW?

IGETCHEDDA said:
sorry thats pending atm
anything else?
That's all I saw that caught my interest.

IGETCHEDDA said:
alright then thanks

Well, if it doesn't work out, I will still trade for it. But thanks anyways! :)

My:
x3 Poke Drawer +
x1 Unown G
x2 Night Maintenance
x1 Warp Point

Your:
Glaceon Lv.x

How about it?

Uhm, was that a joke? No thanks.

I have a Darkrai Playmat.

I am interested in your Flygon Lv.X and your Empoleon.

Is your Empoleon the one with "Jet Smash"? because that is the one I am looking for.

LMK

Maybe you would want:
My:
Tangy lv.x

Your:
Flygon lv.x

LMK:)

CML for darkrai x and honchcrow x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back