• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!

I'm just wondering. I'll check your wants. Again...

EDIT: I have 2 Spiritomb PA.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!

Mudkip said:

Thanks. Hate to sound greedy, but I am going to refuse to take stupid offers on my HGSS stuff. Well, when you see something that looks good, just make an offer please! :D Thanks!

Mudkip said:

EDIT: I have 2 Spiritomb PA.

Any DCE?

you skipped me, i wanted gliscor x .

the situation said:
you skipped me, i wanted gliscor x .

If you honestly want it, pay attention! Post 577!

Rikko145 said:
If you honestly want it, pay attention! Post 577!
i have red gyradose and one or two DCE .

No DCE for trade.

the situation said:
i have red gyradose and one or two DCE .

I also kinda like your Typhlosion Prime. Please offer.

Rikko145 said:

Ummm....
What about me? LMK. Thanks!

You can ask for HGSS wants of yours.

Mudkip said:
No DCE for trade.

Well, go ahead and make an offer from what you've got. And is your Darkrai mat sealed?

Rikko145 said:
typhlosion prime and red gyradose for your gliscor x .

Mudkip said:
Ummm....
What about me? LMK. Thanks!

You can ask for HGSS wants of yours.

I also want a Blissey Prime.

the situation said:
typhlosion prime and red gyradose for your gliscor x .

Would you please throw in the DCE x2? I REALLY need them!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!!!

CML for your:
Lithograph. u.u​

Don't have one.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!!!

SotH said:
CML for your:
Lithograph. u.u​

Blissey Prime
Dialga G lv.X

These aren't high wants at all. Blissey is for a friend, and dialga is just because I couldn't find anything else I wanted. Do you have any DCE, or any of my Wants?

Mudkip said:
Don't have one.

Then idk... Make an offer if you want.

I have a majority of your wants but they aren't for trade, same thing goes for the DCE.

But, Lithograph since I'm getting one. So I guess thanks for looking anyways.
If not I'm interested in Feralygatr Prime.​

SotH said:
I have a majority of your wants but they aren't for trade, same thing goes for the DCE.

But, Lithograph since I'm getting one. So I guess thanks for looking anyways.
If not I'm interested in Feralygatr Prime.​

Those for Firaligatr Prime?

My-
Playmat
2 Spiritomb

Your-
Lithograph?

LMK or ask for any DP-HGSS cards you may need. (not on your wants list, or previously asked for)

Uumm, no. Not to be rude and all.
But if you should know, Gatr is coming out in a Tin, so I don't find it to be as valuable as Dialga and Blissey.​

Mudkip said:
My-
Playmat
2 Spiritomb

Your-
Lithograph?

LMK or ask for any DP-HGSS cards you may need. (not on your wants list, or previously asked for)

I only really want my Wants. Sorry, but thanks for looking into it anyways.

SotH said:
Uumm, no. Not to be rude and all.
But if you should know, Gatr is coming out in a Tin, so I don't find it to be as valuable as Dialga or Blissey.​

Hmm.... I didn't know that.... Oh, well, then. That for Dialga G Lv.X?

Ok.

Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back