• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!

piplup234 said:

This is THE LAST TIME I AM SAYING THIS!!!! I AM ONLY TRADING MY ALPH LITHOGRAPH FOR MAJOR WANTS!!!! People!!! Please pay attention!!!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!

OK sorry, I also have 2x Spiritomb AR and 2x Old DCE's, and CML for more for Flygon then

yeah someone at the PR let me look at it and touch it ^_^

Please don't spam. Thanks

-AnthonyG

piplup234 said:
OK sorry, I also have 2x Spiritomb AR and 2x Old DCE's, and CML for more for Flygon then

Not enough there to get Flygon Lv.X, sorry. But you can take a look at my list for someting smaller and offer from there.

UrsaLunarMinor said:
yeah someone at the PR let me look at it and touch it ^_^

Lol, its so KEWL!!! XD

Please don't answer to spam. Thanks

-AnthonyG

Is the gardevoir holo the SW one?

piplup234 said:
Is the gardevoir holo the SW one?

Oh, that got traded. Sorry, I don't keep the Rares updated. Just the important stuff like the X's, Shinies, SR's, and that kind of stuff.

Then I don't see anything sorry, unless you have any Jumpluff HGSS

piplup234 said:
Then I don't see anything sorry, unless you have any Jumpluff HGSS

I do!

OK, make an offer(I know it's not my thread, but still) Also, how many do you have

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!!!

CML for Alph Lithograph. Thnx! ;)

btw: Was it a luxray gl LV.X or just a normal luxray gl? if it was lv.x, the person TOTALLY got ripped for that honchkrow.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!!!

so are you still going to trade your gliscor x ?

the situation said:
so are you still going to trade your gliscor x ?

Are you going to answer my question? I have asked 4 times if you have just ONE DCE you will throw in.

Rikko145 said:
Are you going to answer my question? I have asked 4 times if you have just ONE DCE you will throw in.
and i said i dont have any ..

qwertyuiop98091 said:
CML for Alph Lithograph. Thnx! ;)

btw: Was it a luxray gl LV.X or just a normal luxray gl? if it was lv.x, the person TOTALLY got ripped for that honchkrow.

Didn't I JUST SAY I was only trading that for MAJOR WANTS ONLY!?!?!?! Same to Infernape!!!!!!!!

CML for Alph Litograph. I have 2x Spiritombs!

Your: Flygon X

My: 2 RH spiritombs + 6 baseset DCE.

CML for the Alph Lithograph and Thyphlosion Prime please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back