• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!!!

Soariyant said:
Your: Flygon X

My: 2 RH spiritombs + 6 baseset DCE.

I have said over, and over, and over, no stupid offers. 2 rares and 6 energies.

INFERNAPE112892 said:

I have said 5 times that I am only trading that for wants, so ckeck 'em and offer.

zephilim said:
CML for the Alph Lithograph and Thyphlosion Prime please.

Luxio (state stamped) *
1 Claydol (Promo) *
8 DCE (Old) *
3 Rosy *
2 Expert Belt
4 Bebe's Search

HGSS
1 Hoothoot Promo *
1 Noctowl Promo *
1 Pichu PR Promo *
2 Meganium *
1 Tyrogue
1 Cleffa *
1 Hypno *
1 Pichu *
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Moomoo Milk

These are just random things I like, and I also need a Flygon RR if you've got it. The starred stuff is the mainly wanted stuff, so offer out of that for Typhlosion Prime. And ONCE AGAIN, I'M ONLY TRADING ALPH LITHOGRAPH FOR MAIN WANTS IN MY "WANTS" SECTION. Thank you.

INFERNAPE112892 said:

No, you didn't! Post #636!!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!

The only things I NEED to hang on to right now are 1 Rosy, the Claydol and the E-Belts. Everything else if free game so...
How about
My
Luxio (state stamped) *
2 DCE (Old) *
4 Bebe's Search
1 Hoothoot Promo *
1 Noctowl Promo *
1 Pichu PR Promo *
2 Meganium *
1 Cleffa *
1 Hypno *
1 Pichu *

Your
Thyphlosion Prime
Amphy Prime

The only Flygon I have available is the non holo from the theme deck if that helps.
LMK thanks

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!

zephilim said:
The only things I NEED to hang on to right now are 1 Rosy, the Claydol and the E-Belts. Everything else if free game so...
How about
My
Luxio (state stamped) *
2 DCE (Old) *
4 Bebe's Search
1 Hoothoot Promo *
1 Noctowl Promo *
1 Pichu PR Promo *
2 Meganium *
1 Cleffa *
1 Hypno *
1 Pichu *

Your
Thyphlosion Prime
Amphy Prime

The only Flygon I have available is the non holo from the theme deck if that helps.
LMK thanks

Well, I don't think it's fair that I would be giving up two primes for some rares and uncommons. Maybe just Typhlo, drop 1 Meganium, and add 2 DCE?

Rikko145 said:
Well, I don't think it's fair that I would be giving up two primes for some rares and uncommons. Maybe just Typhlo, drop 1 Meganium, and add 2 DCE?

Ok, I can do that. I'll PM you

zephilim said:
Ok, I can do that. I'll PM you

Thanks! :D

CML for Feraligatr Prime. Thanx!

cml for
amphy prime
alpha lithograph

konter_j8902 said:
cml for
amphy prime
alpha lithograph

No. I have already turned you down in RL, so leave me alone, please. Thanks.

Mitsuki3 said:
CML for Feraligatr Prime. Thanx!

Saw nothin.

i never asked for those and please dont be rude to me

konter_j8902 said:
i never asked for those and please don't be rude to me

I said no. Now go away, and yes, you did, on the way back from the Pre-Release, in the car-pool.

Be nice please.

dmaster out.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, 30+ X's, Primes, Alph Lithograph + More! N: Donphan Prime & DCE!!!

Bumping it up for Bump #1!!!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

CML for Gliscor X please maybe two

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

flygon . said:
CML for Gliscor X please maybe two

Saw nothing.

please CML for 2x Crobat G

Ian. said:
please CML for 2x Crobat G

Sorry, I saw nothing of interest to me.

Spiritomb x1
Donphan Prime x2
Double Colorless Energy x? Opened box so i dont know for sure yet.

have these need alph litho. CML for more. i have a ton of unlisted HGSS as of right now. (dont worry about sapphdrgn's offer on the gym. ill beat it if i must.)

richkid50000 said:
Spiritomb x1
Donphan Prime x2
Double Colorless Energy x? Opened box so i don't know for sure yet.

have these need alph litho. CML for more. i have a ton of unlisted HGSS as of right now. (don't worry about sapphdrgn's offer on the gym. ill beat it if i must.)

Machamp X
Ampharos Prime x3
Typhlosion Prime
Donphan Prime x2
Great Ball Playmat
3 Jumpluff HGSS
2 Ninetales RH HGSS
2 Noctowl RH HGSS

These are the things I like from your list. I also majorly need Pokemon Communication x4 and DCE RH x4.

how much do you value alph at? its going for about $10-15. i can do amphy prime straight up for it. i may be able to add a rare or two.

richkid50000 said:
how much do you value alph at? its going for about $10-15. i can do amphy prime straight up for it. i may be able to add a rare or two.

What!?! It's going on EBay by prefferred sellers for 43$!!! And Primes are around 6$ because they're fairly easy to pull.

everywhere else for bidding its going for maybe $15.

EDIT I searche d Alph Lithograph On there and clicked top rated sellers and i got these:

so well yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back