• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

Oh, never mind about the Mag SW. Any Gengar SF?

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

Is your Fly X mint? I have RH DCE & Donphan Prime...

EspeonROX said:
Oh, never mind about the Mag SW. Any Gengar SF?

2, but I'm hanging onto them. I think it's more than fair without the Magmortar or the Energies.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Is your Fly X mint? I have RH DCE & Donphan Prime...

They're both mint, and you don't have enough to make me want to trade it.

RH DCE is hard to come by & I'm throwing in Don Prime so it sounds good to me...need some staples?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
RH DCE is hard to come by & I'm throwing in Don Prime so it sounds good to me...need some staples?

That's ridiculous. A 6$ energy and a 6$ prime for a 35$ Lv.X?

Actually $7 energy and $15 Prime my friend...for a $30 X. lol

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Actually $7 energy and $15 Prime my friend...for a $30 X. lol

The prime is very easy to pull. It's not worth more than 9$, but the average is 6$. And Flygon Lv.X is worth 35$. I'm done trying to negotiate with you if you won't make fair offers. I'm sorry we couldn't work something out.

Bump it up to the top!

Rikko145 said:
Espeon~The holo energies are 90% Mint, and the Magmortar SW RH is 80%. Other than that, the rest are mint.

Radical144~That is one of the worst offers I've ever seen. That's WAY inyour favor! 8 Staples for 1 Rare!!! No thank you!

those cards are at MOST worth a dollar and the lowest I've every seen a Spiritomb was 6.50 and they are usually around $7-8, just sayin.

Radical144 said:
those cards are at MOST worth a dollar and the lowest I've every seen a Spiritomb was 6.50 and they are usually around $7-8, just sayin.
Powersparys are worth 2.50 each, radar 1.25. No deal.

Probably not gonna get it, but CML for Alph

PheonyxXx said:
Probably not gonna get it, but CML for Alph

Sorry, I didn't see anything. Hope we can trade sometime, though!

Bump #2!!! Let's make some more deals!!!

I have Donphan Prime and lots of other new cards.

I would like to work out somthing for your Flygon Lv X please.

So my first offer is;

MY: Donphan Prime
Your: Flygon Lv X

shadoworganoid said:
I have Donphan Prime and lots of other new cards.

I would like to work out somthing for your Flygon Lv X please.

So my first offer is;

MY: Donphan Prime
Your: Flygon Lv X

I'm sorry, but that's a horrible deal. Donphan Prime is only worth around 8$, while Flygon Lv.X is worth 35$. I'll CYL.

Really? Im sorry then. I must have been confused by all the hype its drawing....

shadoworganoid said:
Really? Im sorry then. I must have been confused by all the hype its drawing...

I'll give you a Gengar Lv.X for Donphan P and Amphy P. How's that sound?

(Ya, and the highest I've seen Donphan go for was 13$)

My:
Luxray GL Lv X

Your

Hounchkrow Lv X
Gengar Lv X
Gallade 4 Lv X
Floatzel GL Lv X

Alseatao said:
My:
Luxray GL Lv X

Your

Hounchkrow Lv X
Gengar Lv X
Gallade 4 Lv X
Floatzel GL Lv X

WHY are you offering me this!?! I don't want a Luxray GL Lv.X!!! Why would I want a card that sucks? It's not on my wants list, so why do you assume this? I'm NOT going to trade with you at all.

Rikko145 said:
I'll give you a Gengar Lv.X for Donphan P and Amphy P. How's that sound?

(Ya, and the highest I've seen Donphan go for was 13$)

Sorry, not interested in Gengar Lv X. Plus, that was the one I traded you. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back