• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

richkid50000 said:
everywhere else for bidding its going for maybe $15.

That's odd... Also, Primes are easy to pull, and only go for 6$ each.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

They may be easy to pull but they are good for playing. and alph litho isnt. i need it for collection.

richkid50000 said:
They may be easy to pull but they are good for playing. and alph litho isnt. i need it for collection.

Price must have gone down since last time I checked... And I know they are, and it's the only textured card there is. I would like to trade for these mainly:

Machamp X
Donphan Prime x2
Great Ball Playmat
3 Jumpluff HGSS
2 Ninetales RH HGSS
Pokemon Communication x4

Please offer.

My: Machamp LV.X
Your: Gengar LV.X

EspeonROX said:
My: Machamp LV.X
Your: Gengar LV.X

Do you have any Pokemon Communication for trade?

I don't, sorry.

EspeonROX said:
I don't, sorry.

Call energy, DCE RH, DCE, any of my wants?

I have ONE Call Energy that I really don't want to part with...:p CML?

EspeonROX said:
I have ONE Call Energy that I really don't want to part with...:p CML?

What if I did a Magmortar Lv.X instead of Gengar Lv.X? I noticed it's on your Wants. I think Magmortar Lv.X is closer to the value of Machamp than Gengar. I will throw in some things to get 1 or 2 day shipping. I will even trade for overnight shipping, the faster the more throw-ins and Rares I will add. Just CML for some things I could throw in.

Eh. I don't need Magmortar LV.X as much as Gengar, but are your Leafeon from Majestic Dawn, mint, holo, and the ones with Leaf Guard? I also need an Umbreon MD, Glaceon holo MD, (non-theme deck). But these cards must be MINT. Also, an Eevee RR and a Gengar SF would be nice. I can't ship that quickly.

EspeonROX said:
Eh. I don't need Magmortar LV.X as much as Gengar, but are your Leafeon from Majestic Dawn, mint, holo, and the ones with Leaf Guard? I also need an Umbreon MD, Glaceon holo MD, (non-theme deck). But these cards must be MINT. Also, an Eevee RR and a Gengar SF would be nice. I can't ship that quickly.

How fast can you ship?

I can use First Class stamps: they take 2-3 business days.

EspeonROX said:
I can use First Class stamps: they take 2-3 business days.

Okay, here's my offer:

My:
Magmortar Lv.X
Umbreon MD
Glaceon MD Holo (Ice Shot)

Your:
Machamp Lv.X (Mint, with First-Class shipping)

(Also, we would have to send at the same time, so that the cards get here faster.)

I need the non-theme deck Glaceon; that's the theme deck one. I would decline, because that's not enough for me.

EspeonROX said:
I need the non-theme deck Glaceon; that's the theme deck one. I would decline, because that's not enough for me.

I have one of the Leafeons you're looking for and one of the Espeons. Make an offer.

Do you have a Magmortar SW RH that is mint and scratchless? Any holo fire Energy?

EspeonROX said:
Do you have a Magmortar SW RH that is mint and scratchless? Any holo fire Energy?

I have both of those, but the magmortar has some scratches and I have 3 Holo Fire Energy. Now please make an offer.

OK OK, calm down. If there are massive amounts of scratches, then I can't do it. All of your cards need to be mint, or else no deal.

Mag X MUST BE MINT!!
Umbreon MD
Leafeon MD Leaf Guard holo
Mag SW holo
Espeon MD
3x Fire Energy
---
Champ X

My, Spiritomb (AR) x1 for your Sp radar x4 and power spray x4

Espeon~The holo energies are 90% Mint, and the Magmortar SW RH is 80%. Other than that, the rest are mint.

Radical144~That is one of the worst offers I've ever seen. That's WAY inyour favor! 8 Staples for 1 Rare!!! No thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back