• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

shadoworganoid said:
Sorry, not interested in Gengar Lv X. Plus, that was the one I traded you. lol

Oh, ya! lol

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

Alright, Bump #3!!! Let's make some deals!!!

my:

red gyarados
donphan prime

your:

flygon x

Hey, could you please CML for the Shiny Ponyta? :3 It's a small want but reps seem to be getting harder and harder to come by lolz.

Spardan19 said:
my:

red gyarados
donphan prime

your:

flygon x

That's a new record for horrible offers!!! 15$ of your stuff for 35$ of mine!

Rikko145 said:
That's a new record for horrible offers!!! 15$ of your stuff for 35$ of mine!

lol wow your prices are way off. GL with that.

Crystal Hikara said:
Hey, could you please CML for the Shiny Ponyta? :3 It's a small want but reps seem to be getting harder and harder to come by lolz.

How about this?

My:
Shiny Ponyta

Your:
Shiny Magikarp

Nope, that is a big loss on my end. Ponyta's worth maybe $5 but Shining Magikarp 1st Ed. is worth a good $20. Anything else?

Rikko145 said:
How about this?

My:
Shiny Ponyta

Your:
Shiny Magikarp

so much for the horrible offers eh?

Spardan19 said:
so much for the horrible offers eh?

Please do not spam on my trade thread.

Crystal Hikara said:
Nope, that is a big loss on my end. Ponyta's worth maybe $5 but Shining Magikarp 1st Ed. is worth a good $20. Anything else?

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize it was worth quite that much... But that's all I saw. You can CML and offer if you want to.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Do you have any PR sleeves for trade?

Yes. I have 2 packs of sealed Arceus sleeves, and 1 pack of sealed HGSS sleeves. I also have Black Pokeball Sleeves (sealed) and Proffessor Sleeves (sealed). But I only trade them on the condition that I'm compensated for shipping. Interested?

Please do not mini-mod, Rikko. It defeats the purpose of moderation.

I'm interested in the 2 AR sleeves and 1 HGSS sleeves. Please CML for them.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!!!

What kind of holo energies do you have? Are they from Emerald, Power Keepers, or Holon Phantoms? If so, then please CML for them.

Please, don't revive topics older than 2 weeks.

~Muddy68

Locked. Rikko, PM me if you want it reopened.

~Muddy68

Edit:
Rikko requested, and not it is opened!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!!!

JakeKaplan95 said:
What kind of holo energies do you have? Are they from Emerald, Power Keepers, or Holon Phantoms? If so, then please CML for them.

Please, don't revive topics older than 2 weeks.

~Muddy68

I have no idea. Some have Lightning bolt-like things coming from the symbol, but they're varied. I can't garuntee anything, because I can't tell. Would you like me to CYL for them anyways?

Saw nothing of interest.

Rikko145 said:
I have no idea. Some have Lightning bolt-like things coming from the symbol, but they're varied. I can't garuntee anything, because I can't tell. Would you like me to CYL for them anyways?

Saw nothing of interest.

I just really like holographic energies so if you would please CML and I would be happy to trade for them if I can. Thanks

Have Donphan P and DCE, wondering if you have any BTS

BrianHa said:
Have Donphan P and DCE, wondering if you have any BTS

I no longer need those. I am updating my Wants right now, so please re-check them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back