• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Lots of X's, All Primes + More! N: Reverse Holo SP Stuff!

I also got the T/S you need non-holo as well if you need those...

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Lots of X's, All Primes + More! N: Reverse Holo SP Stuff!

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I also got the T/S you need non-holo as well if you need those...

No, just the RH's, thanks. Would you care to offer?

My:
Uxie X $30
Energy Gain $4
SP Radar $3
Cyrus's Initiative $2
2x Roseanne's Research $8
2x Spritomb PA $10
Metal Energy $1

Total = $58

Your:
Flygon X $30
Wailord EX $25

Total = $55

To me this seems like a fair trade buddy...

I noticed a pattern: Your stuff: Max Prices ~ My Stuff: Minimum Prices Also, I proposed dropping Spiritomb. Let's put it in the same pattern, from my end:

My:
Flygon Lv.X 50$
Wailord EX 60$

Total: 110$

Your:
Uxie X 20$
RH Trainers: 10$
Metal Energy 1$

Total:
31$

And do you see why this isn't a fair system?

(Also, I don't need any of this stuff, I just sort of fancy it. I'm sure none of my opponents will be offended if my entire deck isn't Reverse Holo, but I think a Proxy Flygon Lv.X would raise a few questions.)

I just looked on eBay for Fly X & Wailord EX. Fly X buy it now is for 30.99 and wailord buy it now is for 21.99

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I just looked on eBay for Fly X & Wailord EX. Fly X buy it now is for 30.99 and wailord buy it now is for 21.99

I'm quite certain those weren't the only prices you saw. Here, have some links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Flygon-and-Flygon-LV-X_W0QQitemZ130382531669QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e5b678c55

http://cgi.ebay.com/WAILORD-EX-ultra-rare-holo-Pokemon-card-200HP-NM_W0QQitemZ150423337913QQihZ005QQcategoryZ104047QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D9151721867853920481

http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-ULTRA-RARE-30-CARD-LOT-UXIE-X-EX-LV-X_W0QQitemZ120551342019QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c116b7fc3

flygon x and it also comes with another flygon holo bid is at 20 with no bidders...no one will buy it now at 50 for luxray they will and go see the other cheap wailord ex buy it now's...so im guessing you don't want to do the trade then?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
flygon x and it also comes with another flygon holo bid is at 20 with no bidders...no one will buy it now at 50 for luxray they will and go see the other cheap wailord ex buy it now's...so im guessing you don't want to do the trade then?

No. I do not.

My:
Uxie X
SP Radar
Cyrus's Initiative
Roseanne's Research
Metal Energy

Your:
Flygon X

I can do this trade then. =)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Uxie X
SP Radar
Cyrus's Initiative
Roseanne's Research
Metal Energy

Your:
Flygon X

I can do this trade then. =)

You know, I don't need them that badly. Like it says in my thread, I am willing to upgrade from the Non-Holo plus a throw in, or something collectible for them, since neither one affect what is going into my deck. So, again, no thanks.

OK if I add Energy Gain and another Rosy?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
OK if I add Energy Gain and another Rosy?

Still, I am only Up-Grading (trading the Non-Holo versions for the Reverse Holo versions plus a few throw-ins) to them or trading a collectible (Flygon Lv.X is definitely not) for these things.

But when the Uxie X is involved in the trade it seems worth it to me...nevermind. Just waste of time...lol

DJ Hype Vibes said:
But when the Uxie X is involved in the trade it seems worth it to me...nevermind. Just waste of time...lol

*Sigh* I could drop Uxie X from this trade and not think twice about it. Is that what you would like to do?

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Genga X x2, X's, Primes, Alph Litho + More! N: Donphan P & DCE RH!

Rikko145 said:
None. I will be updating my Thread Title in a moment.

JakeKaplan95 said:
Saw nothing of interest.

I just really like holographic energies so if you would please CML and I would be happy to trade for them if I can. Thanks

I just updated my Wants, so please re-check them. Thanks.
[/quote]

Ok, here is what I have from your wants:
1x Relicanth
2x Honchcrow G
1x SP Energy
1x Champions Room
1x Aaron's Collection
4x SP Radar

None of them are RH but this is what I have. How many energies will you trade for this?

I have from your wants:

1 Relicanth
2 SP Radar
1 Champion's Room
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Aaron's Collection
1 SP Energy
3 Basic Metal Energy
4 Basic Darkness Energy

I like your:

1 Flygon X

lmk what kind of deal we can make, please cml and counter

Thegame8228 said:
I have from your wants:

1 Relicanth
2 SP Radar
1 Champion's Room
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Aaron's Collection
1 SP Energy
3 Basic Metal Energy
4 Basic Darkness Energy

I like your:

1 Flygon X

lmk what kind of deal we can make, please cml and counter

Are they all RH? And I have said repeatedly, I am only going to:

A.) Up-Grade
B.) Trade something collectible for them, since neither collectibles nor a RH or Holo version of a card will affect what goes into my deck.

JakeKaplan95 said:
I just really like holographic energies so if you would please CML and I would be happy to trade for them if I can. Thanks

I just updated my Wants, so please re-check them. Thanks.
[/quote]

Ok, here is what I have from your wants:
1x Relicanth
2x Honchcrow G
1x SP Energy
1x Champions Room
1x Aaron's Collection
4x SP Radar

None of them are RH but this is what I have. How many energies will you trade for this?
[/quote]

None. I don't want the Non-Holo versions!

My
2x Roseanne's Research (Holo Leauge Promo)
2x SP Energy RH

Your
Wailord EX (Which Set is this from?)
Claydol EX (Which Set is this from?)
Venusaur EX (small peels on 3 corners and 2 small bends on the side.)

the crippler 18 said:
My
2x Roseanne's Research (Holo Leauge Promo)
2x SP Energy RH

Your
Wailord EX (Which Set is this from?)
Claydol EX (Which Set is this from?)
Venusaur EX (small peels on 3 corners and 2 small bends on the side.)

That is very close to the Rip hall of fame. Wailord EX goes anywhere from 25-60$ on its own. (Yes, I know that's a very broad range, but those are the facts.) Also, seeing as Roseanne's is a Promo I can get for free and I don't think RH SP Energy are 20$ each, I'd say it's a little *cough* A LOT *cough* unfair.

Where did ya find out that Wailord EX goes for $25 - $60?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back