• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Lots of X's, All Primes + More! N: Reverse Holo SP Stuff!

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I wanted to do our orginal trade...

I don't. I'm afraid the rules of trading for these items are the same for everybody.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Lots of X's, All Primes + More! N: Reverse Holo SP Stuff!

OK how about all the cards I offered you from the orginal trade for Flygon X alone...

DJ Hype Vibes said:
OK how about all the cards I offered you from the orginal trade for Flygon X alone...

Again, I'm still only trading those for those.

Those for those? I'm offering you all your wants in RH & Uxie X.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Those for those? I'm offering you all your wants in RH & Uxie X.

ALL of my RH wants?

Well I ones I offered to you. My mistake for not being clear.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Well I ones I offered to you. My mistake for not being clear.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how much clearer I can make this. I am ONLY Up-Grading OR trading COLLECTIBLES for my RH wants. I'm getting Uxie X somewhere else.

Bumpage #1!!!!

my:
RH bronzong G
RH basic Darkness energy
RH crobat G
RH champions room
RH aaron's collection

your:
Holo Fighting Energy x4
Holo Fire Energy x3
Holo Electric Energy x8
Holo Psychic Energy x2
Holo Water Energy x1

Soariyant said:
my:
RH bronzong G
RH basic Darkness energy
RH crobat G
RH champions room
RH aaron's collection

your:
Holo Fighting Energy x4
Holo Fire Energy x3
Holo Electric Energy x8
Holo Psychic Energy x2
Holo Water Energy x1

You're asking for quite a bit. 20 cards for 5? I'm going to change my rules on the RH's. Go check out the new Wants update.

BUMP up to the top!!! BUMP #1!!!

Please check my list for 2 Donphan Prime. =3

SotS said:
Please check my list for 2 Donphan Prime. =3

You don't really have much listed. Do you ave any of my Wants?

No. =[

Just curious, but you don't even see enough for one? xD

Rikko145 said:
You're asking for quite a bit. 20 cards for 5? I'm going to change my rules on the RH's. Go check out the new Wants update.

People do that all the time. Would you trade 20 holo energies for a flygon lvl X? Or if you had 40-50 holo energies would you trade for a luxray? it's the quality/value over the quantity. if the extra stamp is too much, sorry to insult you. Even upgrading should cost you @ least 1-2 holo energies per card, and in that case you're trading just as much.

Also, who doesn't start their offers high?

SotS said:
No. =[

Just curious, but you don't even see enough for one? xD

Palkia G Lv.X
Dialga G Lv.X
Gardevoir Lv.X

These aren't really needs, but I wouldn't mind trading for one of these three. (Or, since this would be trading something that is mainly a collectible, although it makes a great Jumpluff counter, I will trade it for some RH's off of my Wants list.)

Soariyant said:
People do that all the time. Would you trade 20 holo energies for a flygon lvl X? Or if you had 40-50 holo energies would you trade for a luxray? it's the quality/value over the quantity. if the extra stamp is too much, sorry to insult you. Even upgrading should cost you @ least 1-2 holo energies per card, and in that case you're trading just as much.

Also, who doesn't start their offers high?

I will up-grade all of the cards you're offering, and will put in 3 Holo energies. (Your choice of any off the top 5 of my Holo Energies List.)

BUMP #2!!! Bump it up to the top!!!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Beach Balls, X's, All Primes + More! N: Luxray GL Lv.X!

Hmm....

I think most of those are being offered right now for Donphans! xD

The Gardy isn't though. The only problem is, I forgot to put on my list it has a bend on the right side (got it in a trade, too bad the dude din't TELL me it was bent until we traded, then he wouldn't trade back.) it's still playable in a sleeve though.

If you don't want that, thanks for your time. =3

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Beach Balls, X's, All Primes + More! N: Luxray GL Lv.X!

SotS said:
Hmm....

I think most of those are being offered right now for Donphans! xD

The Gardy isn't though. The only problem is, I forgot to put on my list it has a bend on the right side (got it in a trade, too bad the dude din't TELL me it was bent until we traded, then he wouldn't trade back.) it's still playable in a sleeve though.

If you don't want that, thanks for your time. =3

I'll get back to you in a few moments. I am giong to think it over...

Okay, just PM me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back