• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Beach Balls, X's, All Primes + More! N: Luxray GL Lv.X!

SotS said:
Okay, just PM me please.

Do you think you could supply me with a pic so I can see how bad the bend is?

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Beach Balls, X's, All Primes + More! N: Luxray GL Lv.X!

I responded to your inquiry on my trade thread.

I hope you can find some stuff!~ :X

COOL TRAINER D said:
I responded to your inquiry on my trade thread.

I hope you can find some stuff!~ :X

Sorry, but the only thing I saw was the Ancient Mew RH (sealed).

Would you do a shiny vulpix for a sealed ancient mew?

COOL TRAINER D said:

Sure, as long as it is:
English
Reverse Holo
Sealed
Mint Condition

which sleeve of ENG prerelease that u have that still sealed??

lmk

Do you have any other merchandise?

ash_satoshi said:
which sleeve of ENG prerelease that u have that still sealed??

lmk

They're all listed.

Frozendukie said:
Do you have any other merchandise?

I have one unsealed Great Ball playmat that I personally use, and two deckboxes that I use. One is blue and has an automatic latching system in the top (which works surprisingly well), and the other is a Moltres Deckbox with a small crack on the bottom that I'm currently working on fixing. I also have a lot of unsealed sets of sleeves, if you're interested in those.

I also took the liberty of checking your list for a few wants, and I found:
Luxray X
Toxicroak G promo
Luxray GL H

I would apreciate it if you offer, please! :)

COOL TRAINER D said:

I sent you the PM. Thanks!

*BUMP #1

4 Energy Gain
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Power Spray
3 Basic Metal Energy
----
Garchomp Sleeves?

EspeonROX said:
4 Energy Gain
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Power Spray
3 Basic Metal Energy
----
Garchomp Sleeves?

And the point of this post is....?

BUMP it up to the top!!!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, , X's, All Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!!!

BUMP #3!!! My last one for the week! I just got home from the Unleashed Pre-Release!!! UPDATES ARE MADE!!!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, , X's, All Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

Tyranitar (Prime)
can you please cml for this

also you should change your title as it makes it sound like you have all of the unleashed primes

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, , X's, All Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

konter_j8902 said:
Tyranitar (Prime)
can you please cml for this

also you should change your title as it makes it sound like you have all of the unleashed primes

I like your Luxray GL Lv.X (Mint). I will do one for one, beacause I valuethem by playability.

Rikko145 said:
I like your Luxray GL Lv.X (Mint). I will do one for one, beacause I valuethem by playability.

Ok that is the biggest rip i have ever seen and I dont have a luxray listed. also i know you dont value your cards by playabilty because you quote prices all the time

konter_j8902 said:
Ok that is the biggest rip i have ever seen and I don't have a luxray listed. also i know you don't value your cards by playabilty because you quote prices all the time

Oh, well. Too bad we couldn't trade!

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

My:
Uxie X

Your:
Entei/Raikou Legend top & bottom

LMK.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Uxie X

Your:
Entei/Raikou Legend top & bottom

LMK.

Haha, you're funny. They haven't been released fully yet, so the English Legends are worth a ton. Way more than a Uxie x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back