• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

anything else?

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

Superwolfe said:
anything else?

These are your Unleashed cards that I like. They are very low wants compared to Luxray, and I want the Luxray more than any of these, so if you could include that with your offer, that would be splendid.

jirachi
shaymin x2
Blastoise PR x2
rare candy x3 1 rh
steelix prime
ursaring prime
suicune and rakiou Legend Bottom
suicune and rakiou Legend top

would you do these + a random lv x for the lux?

jirachi
shaymin x2
Blastoise PR x2
rare candy x3 1 rh
steelix prime
ursaring prime

Superwolfe said:
would you do these + a random lv x for the lux?

jirachi
shaymin x2
Blastoise PR x2
rare candy x3 1 rh
steelix prime
ursaring prime

I want those and Lux x from you.

why would I give u my lux if im looking to get yours?

Superwolfe said:
why would I give u my lux if im looking to get yours?

I don't have one! It's on my Wants list! I asked for YOURS. I also asked for the other things in that list!

I want the Luxray more than any of these, so if you could include that with your offer, that would be splendid.

Did this sentence not give it away?

cml for full entei raiku. also interested in upgrading: 2 garchomp c, 2 poketurn, 2 power spray, and 4 dce. lmk
:)

its geo baby said:
cml for full entei raiku. also interested in upgrading: 2 garchomp c, 2 poketurn, 2 power spray, and 4 dce. lmk
:)

Pokeball beachball
2 Greatball beachballs
Ultraball Beachball
Glaceon Plush
HGSS: Unleashed prerelease sleeves (sealed)
Tyranitar Prime

I would also like to upgrade. So, I'll send you the non-holo versions and some rares and what not, and you'll send me the RH versions?

oh, nvrmind. i thought it was the opposite. ttar is being trade maybe. and the glaceon too

its geo baby said:
oh, nvrmind. i thought it was the opposite. ttar is being trade maybe. and the glaceon too

Okay. But if they fall through, I will still be willing to trade for them. :D

its geo baby said:

Also, do you still have the HGSS Unleashed sleeves?

its geo baby said:

Good. If anything else becomes available, I will want to trade for them as well.

BUMP!!! Up to the top!!!

Please CML for Garchomp C Lv.X x1/2.

PoptartG4791 said:
Please CML for Garchomp C Lv.X x1/2.

1x Shining Magikarp
All Player Rewards Energy

I like these, but I'm not keen to trade a Garchomp C Lv.X for them. Anything else you want?

cml for Garchomp sleeves, Entai Raikou legend, and DGX, and 2x Garchomp C X pack

Azelf Master said:
cml for Garchomp sleeves, Entai Raikou legend, and DGX, and 2x Garchomp C X pack

What HSU Primes do you have?

Azelf Master said:
none, sorry

Legends? Plushies? Sealed Sleeves?

(I also want to trade for a box of twinkies. Literally. I just wanna see if it is possible to trade cards for a box of twinkies! XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back