• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

Rikko145 said:
After further review, I've found these:
x3 Call Energy (2 RH)
x3 Azelf LA (1RH)
x2 Mesprit LA
x2 Emerald holo rare candies
x2 GE rare candies

The Uxie X is not that different in value to the Wailord ex, assuming it's mint/NM. In fact, according to Troll and Toad, the Uxie X is worth $4 more. Are you wanting me to offer with those cards instead of the Uxie X?

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

Catbus said:
The Uxie X is not that different in value to the Wailord ex, assuming it's mint/NM. In fact, according to Troll and Toad, the Uxie X is worth $4 more. Are you wanting me to offer with those cards instead of the Uxie X?

In any combination. I'd do Uxie X and a throw-in or two for Wailord EX. Lol, doesn't bother me none.

Rikko145 said:
In any combination. I'd do Uxie X and a throw-in or two for Wailord EX. Lol, doesn't bother me none.

Well, really YOU should be tossing in since my card's worth more, LOL. Anyway, how about:

Your:
Wailord ex $29
Surfing Pikachu $4
$33

My:
Uxie Lv X $33
Luxury Ball RH$2
$35

That's $2 in your favor. I even put in clickable links to the Troll and Toad pages showing the values. LMK

Catbus said:
Well, really YOU should be tossing in since my card's worth more, LOL. Anyway, how about:

Your:
Wailord ex $29
Surfing Pikachu $4
$33

My:
Uxie Lv X $33
Luxury Ball RH$2
$35

That's $2 in your favor. I even put in clickable links to the Troll and Toad pages showing the values. LMK

Lol, I ignore troll and toad prices. They're ridiculous! Would you really pay 33$ for a Wailord EX? Yah, I would do Lord EX for a Uxie X and a throw-in.

Rikko145 said:
Lol, I ignore troll and toad prices. They're ridiculous! Would you really pay 33$ for a Wailord EX? Yah, I would do Lord EX for a Uxie X and a throw-in.

Well, no, I wouldn't pay the prices, but they show relative value, which is basically the point of using these to show how a deal's fair value.

So, don't know what you mean, do you want that deal, or the Uxie/Wailord ex deal? Either way, you're getting better value, so I'm not adding anything more to my end, LOL. Just LMK.

Catbus said:
Well, no, I wouldn't pay the prices, but they show relative value, which is basically the point of using these to show how a deal's fair value.

So, don't know what you mean, do you want that deal, or the Uxie/Wailord ex deal? Either way, you're getting better value, so I'm not adding anything more to my end, LOL. Just LMK.

I'll get back to ya later.

Rikko145 said:
I'll get back to ya later.

Sure, no rush on my end. Thanks

Catbus said:
Sure, no rush on my end. Thanks

Cool. I just got back from another Pre-Release, so I'm going to do some updates!

Can you please CML for articuno reprint holo?

COOL TRAINER D said:
Can you please CML for articuno reprint holo?

I'm trading those as a set. I saw these:

Lucario Lv X (Promo DP12)
3 PromoCroak G SH (Promo DP41

But first, check my Wants list and tell me what you have from there. I just did a major update, so you may as well check the whole thing.

Rikko145 said:
I'm trading those as a set. I saw these:

Lucario Lv X (Promo DP12)
3 PromoCroak G SH (Promo DP41

But first, check my Wants list and tell me what you have from there. I just did a major update, so you may as well check the whole thing.

I've got a RH Night Maintenance, RH TGI PokeTurn and a RH Unown G you can upgrade from your wants list

What do you value the beach balls at?

I'm interested in 2 Donphan Primes, Water Arceus, Charmander reprint, Floatzel GL Lv X, and Hippowdon Lv X; I'm also interested in Articuno reprint holo, and only Articuno reprint holo, because I've got the Zapdos and Moltres already X_X but I guess you're only trading them as a set, so.. so much for that.

Would you perhaps be interested in doing...
My
RH Unown G
RH Night Maintenance
RH TGI PokeTurn
3 PromoCroak G
Your
Unown G (non-holo)
Night Maintenance (non-holo)
TGI PokeTurn (non-holo)
Charmander reprint
2 Donphan Prime
Hippowdon Lv X
Floatzel GL Lv X
Water Arceus

LMK what you're thinkin' and hit me back!

P.S. Turtwig is... sorta beastly! XD

COOL TRAINER D said:
I've got a RH Night Maintenance and a RH Unown G you can upgrade from your wants list

What do you value the beach balls at?

I'm interested in 2 Donphan Primes, Water Arceus, Charmander reprint, Floatzel GL Lv X, and Hippowdon Lv X; I'm also interested in Articuno reprint holo, and only Articuno reprint holo, because I've got the Zapdos and Moltres already X_X but I guess you're only trading them as a set, so.. so much for that.

Would you perhaps be interested in doing...
My
RH Unown G
RH PokeTurn
3 PromoCroak G
Your
Unown G (non-holo)
PokeTurn (non-holo)
Charmander reprint
2 Donphan Prime
Hippowdon Lv X
Floatzel GL Lv X
Water Arceus

LMK what you're thinkin' and hit me back!

P.S. Turtwig is... sorta beastly! XD

Didn't you say you had a Night Maintenance RH too? And I only wanted one Promocroak. Sorry, that was a typo. And, lol, if you left out the Up-Grades, it would look like this:

Your

3 PromoCroak G

My

Charmander reprint <--- I don't even have one of these.
2 Donphan Prime
Hippowdon Lv X
Floatzel GL Lv X
Water Arceus

Which isn't a very good deal for me. So, here's my counter:

My:
Donphan Prime 1-2 (haven't decided on this yet, depends on your counterto this)
Non-Holo Poke'Turn
Non-Holo Night Maintenance
Non-Holo Unown G

Your:
Promocroak
RH Poke'Turn
RH Night Maintenance
RH Unown G

Rikko145 said:
Didn't you say you had a Night Maintenance RH too? And I only wanted one Promocroak. Sorry, that was a typo. And, lol, if you left out the Up-Grades, it would look like this:

Your

3 PromoCroak G

My

Charmander reprint <--- I don't even have one of these.
2 Donphan Prime
Hippowdon Lv X
Floatzel GL Lv X
Water Arceus

Which isn't a very good deal for me. So, here's my counter:

My:
Donphan Prime 1-2 (haven't decided on this yet, depends on your counterto this)
Non-Holo Poke'Turn
Non-Holo Night Maintenance
Non-Holo Unown G

Your:
Promocroak
RH Poke'Turn
RH Night Maintenance
RH Unown G

I'd be interested in doing this for 2 Donphans; only 1 Donphan and I'd really be losing out

If you're only willing to give up 1 Donphan, would you do Hippo Lv X, Donphan Prime, and downgrades for my PromoCroak and upgrades?

COOL TRAINER D said:
I'd be interested in doing this for 2 Donphans; only 1 Donphan and I'd really be losing out

If you're only willing to give up 1 Donphan, would you do Hippo Lv X, Donphan Prime, and downgrades for my PromoCroak and upgrades?

Well, Donphan Prime sells for 6-8$, and if I really wanted a Promocroak, I could go down to walmart and get one for 10$, plus a cool little book. I'm not going to trade 12-16$ worth in cards for one little old PromoCroak.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Alph Litho 1+2, Unleashed+ More! N: Unleashed & Lux X!

Please CML for your...

Venusaur EX (small peels on 3 corners and 2 small bends on the side.)
Sealed Black Poke'Ball Sleeves

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Alph Litho 1+2, Unleashed+ More! N: Unleashed & Lux X!

the crippler 18 said:
Please CML for your...

Venusaur EX (small peels on 3 corners and 2 small bends on the side.)
Sealed Black Poke'Ball Sleeves

Sorry, saw nothing. Do you have any plushies?

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Alph Litho 1+2, Unleashed+ More! N: HSU & Lux X!!!

the crippler 18 said:
no sorry.

Sorry, then. Wish I could help ya' out.

CML for these!!!!

Rayquaza C Lv.X
Alph Lithograph UL
Infernape Lv.X
Floatzel GL Lv.X
Alakazam E4 Lv.X
Glaceon Lv.X
Maqachamp Lv.X
Mesprit Lv.X
Dnphan Prime x4
Garchomp C Lv.X
Darkrai Lv X

continuation from last post
if i cantget them all tell me wat i can get?

Articuno Reprint Holo
Zapdos Reprint Holo
Moltres Reprint Holo
Scyther Reprint Holo
Shiny Vulpix Reverse Holo
Drifloon Shiny Reverse Holo
Shiny Milotic Reverse Holo
Shiny Relicanth Reverse Holo
Shiny Shinx Reverse Holo
Shiny Swablu
the prerelease sleeves listed
and some holo energies

Rikko145 said:
Well, Donphan Prime sells for 6-8$, and if I really wanted a Promocroak, I could go down to walmart and get one for 10$, plus a cool little book. I'm not going to trade 12-16$ worth in cards for one little old PromoCroak.

Am I crazy? Why does everyone quote wal-mart, I've been to maybe fifteen wal-marts in the Greater Atlanta area and every single store has told me they have never carried the book =( The book is so hard to find T_T I've only been able to find any at Toys-R-Us; not at Borders, not at Barnes & Noble, not at Wal-Mart, not at Target~ :X

Anyway, back to the point:

Well it wasn't 12-16$ for only one promocroak, it was for some RH upgrades & a promocroak :D

Well how about this:

My
PromoCroak
Your
1 Donphan Prime
1 Arceus (Judgement promo)

or

My
PromoCroak
RH Night Maintenance
RH PokeTurn
RH Unown G