• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

Lol, they will have the same low value as the legends right now...

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Lol, they will have the same low value as the legends right now...

Too bad we couldn't work out a trade.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!!!

My :
1 Bronzong G
2 Honchkrow G
2 Garchomp C
1 Crobat G
1 Relicanth (from which set do u want it? i have all of them)
1 Poketurn
1 Energy Gain
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 SP Radar
2 Power Spray
1 Champion's Room
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Aron's Collection
2 Roseanne's Research
1 SP Energy
1 Luxury Ball
3 Basic Metal Energy
1 Basic Darkness Energy
1 DCE

For your :
*Garchomp Lv.X
*Glaceon Lv.X

(do u have Leafeon LvX?)

LMK. thanks :)

CMT for

90. Raikou/Entei (Legend) (Top Half)
91.Raikou/Entei (Legend) (Bottom Half)

CML for Steelix Prime, Tyranitar Prime and the UL Legends

I'm very interested in the Raikou/Entei legend set.

CML, I'll trade a lot for it.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed

My:
Uxie Lv.X

Your:
Full Entei/Raikou Legend

Let me know or counter. Also, with your "upgrading" section, does that mean that you have all those cards in RH and want to trade them for their non-RH counterparts and throw-ins? Because if that's the case, I'm interested in some of those.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed

CML for one or both pieces of Raikou Entei LEGENd, Tyranitar Prime, and Ursaring Prime.

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, X's, Many Primes UNLEASHED SET+ More! N: More Unleashed!!!

squallo said:
My :
1 Bronzong G
2 Honchkrow G
2 Garchomp C
1 Crobat G
1 Relicanth (from which set do u want it? i have all of them)
1 Poketurn
1 Energy Gain
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 SP Radar
2 Power Spray
1 Champion's Room
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Aron's Collection
2 Roseanne's Research
1 SP Energy
1 Luxury Ball
3 Basic Metal Energy
1 Basic Darkness Energy
1 DCE

For your :
*Garchomp Lv.X
*Glaceon Lv.X

(do u have Leafeon LvX?)

LMK. thanks :)

Are these all Reverse Holo?

Superwolfe said:
CMT for

I like your luxray gl lv.x.

EvilHamster said:

Saw nothing.

PoptartG4791 said:
I'm very interested in the Raikou/Entei legend set.

CML, I'll trade a lot for it.

Saw nothing.

Politoed666 said:
My:
Uxie Lv.X

Your:
Full Entei/Raikou Legend

Let me know or counter. Also, with your "upgrading" section, does that mean that you have all those cards in RH and want to trade them for their non-RH counterparts and throw-ins? Because if that's the case, I'm interested in some of those.

I won't even justify this with a response. If you read the page only a few posts before this, both of these are extremely bad questions that I'm getting tired of answering. Also, if this statement in the description doesn't give it away: I will NOT trade anything for them except their Non-Holo versions and some throw-in(s). Doesn't give it away, I don't know how you have managed to make it this far in life.

Alex(charm)ander said:
CML for one or both pieces of Raikou Entei LEGENd, Tyranitar Prime, and Ursaring Prime.

All I saw was Scyther ex, but I value it at near-nothing because it's old.

cml for the following

12. Beedrill
27. Ursaring
87. Steelix (Prime)
88. Tyranitar (Prime)
89. Ursaring (Prime)
from unleashed

jade89 said:
cml for the following

12. Beedrill
27. Ursaring
87. Steelix (Prime)
88. Tyranitar (Prime)
89. Ursaring (Prime)
from unleashed

Saw nothing.

Do you take (or at least consider) offers?

CML for ur :
1 professor sleeve
1 garchomp sleeve
1 arceus sleeve
how many unleashed sleeve do u have?
thanks

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Please CML for Steelix Prime and Tyrannitar Prime.

Saw nothing.

peetzaman said:
Do you take (or at least consider) offers?

Yes I do. Why do you ask?

ash_satoshi said:
CML for ur :
1 professor sleeve
1 garchomp sleeve
1 arceus sleeve
how many unleashed sleeve do u have?
thanks

If it's not listed, I don't want to trade it. And I didn't even see anything I want, anyways.

Rikko145 said:
Yes I do. Why do you ask?
I have an offer to make is why I ask. I have a reverse holo power spray and 2 league promo roseanne's that I would trade. And then instead of throw ins for those, I'll offer either my psychic arceus or luxray gl. Would you be interested in this, or are there other things you might find acceptable that I may have to trade in addition to the power spray and roseanne's? (and sorry this is so wordy, I just couldn't think of an easier way to... word it.)

EDIT: I do believe I forgot to say what I wanted to trade for. That would be Shaymin X land form.

peetzaman said:
I have an offer to make is why I ask. I have a reverse holo power spray and 2 league promo roseanne's that I would trade. And then instead of throw ins for those, I'll offer either my psychic arceus or luxray gl. Would you be interested in this, or are there other things you might find acceptable that I may have to trade in addition to the power spray and roseanne's? (and sorry this is so wordy, I just couldn't think of an easier way to... word it.)

I will think this over and get back to you tomarrow. I need to go to bed, lol.

Rikko145 said:
Are these all Reverse Holo?

Superwolfe said:
CMT for

EvilHamster said:

Saw nothing.

Saw nothing.

Politoed666 said:
My:
Uxie Lv.X

Your:
Full Entei/Raikou Legend

I won't even justify this with a response. If you read the page only a few posts before this, both of these are extremely bad questions that I'm getting tired of answering. Also, if this statement in the description doesn't give it away: I will NOT trade anything for them except their Non-Holo versions and some throw-in(s). Doesn't give it away, I don't know how you have managed to make it this far in life.

Alex(charm)ander said:

So is that a 'no' or a 'maybe'?

Alex(charm)ander said:

EvilHamster said:

Saw nothing.

Saw nothing.

Politoed666 said:
My:
Uxie Lv.X

Your:
Full Entei/Raikou Legend

So is that a 'no' or a 'maybe'?
[/quote]

That was a 'Make an offer.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back