• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Lots of X's, All Primes + More! N: Reverse Holo SP Stuff!

the crippler 18 said:
Where did ya find out that Wailord EX goes for $25 - $60?

EBay. Where else?

RE: H: Flygon X x2, Gengar X, Lots of X's, All Primes + More! N: Reverse Holo SP Stuff!

CML for Donphan primes. From your wants, I have a Uxie Lv.X and an RH DCE. Which regionals are you going to, if any?

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
CML for Donphan primes. From your wants, I have a Uxie Lv.X and an RH DCE. Which regionals are you going to, if any?

The one in Angola, Indiana. And right now, I am only trading for my Wants. Are you going to that Regionals? If so, we can just trade there.

YES. I love you. I'll be there. I have 2 Uxie Lv.Xs and I know I have at least some of the RH trainers on your list.

If by some chance we can't work anything out, could I borrow them for the day and find you at the end?

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
YES. I love you. I'll be there. I have 2 Uxie Lv.Xs and I know I have at least some of the RH trainers on your list.

If by some chance we can't work anything out, could I borrow them for the day and find you at the end?

Lol, no problem! :) I'll meet you there. Do you have a cell phone that I can text once I get there? (Just send it to me over PM.)

Rikko145 said:
*Sigh* I could drop Uxie X from this trade and not think twice about it. Is that what you would like to do?
What do you mean drop it? Don't you want it?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
What do you mean drop it? Don't you want it?

There are plenty of other places where I can get it. For now, I'll just trade for the RH's. I need as many as you have of them, so don't hold back! ;)

please CML for Flygon x

strg9 said:
please CML for Flygon x

I'm only trading for Wants.

hello.
your
Gengar x
Blastoice PT

my
blaziken fb lv.x
Relecanth SV RH
Aarons collection RH
Roseannes RH

if you are going to angola regionals can we trade there?

Rikko145 said:
There are plenty of other places where I can get it. For now, I'll just trade for the RH's. I need as many as you have of them, so don't hold back! ;)
I have another Rosy RH to make it 3 but that's it...

konter_j8902 said:
hello.
your
Gengar x
Blastoice PT

my
blaziken fb lv.x
Relecanth SV RH
Aarons collection RH
Roseannes RH

if you are going to angola regionals can we trade there?

No thanks. ;)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have another Rosy RH to make it 3 but that's it...

Would you like to UpGrade or trade?

i have Relicanth SV (RH) from your wants if you want to CML

My RH:
1 Bronzong G
1 Crobat G
1 Champions Room
1 SP Energy

Your:
Gengar Lvl X
or
12x Holo basic Energies (of any type)

Ian. said:
i have Relicanth SV (RH) from your wants if you want to CML

I'm only trading for wants, so what is the point in posting on my thread, telling me what you have, and not what you want?

Soariyant said:
My RH:
1 Bronzong G
1 Crobat G
1 Champions Room
1 SP Energy

Your:
Gengar Lvl X
or
12x Holo basic Energies (of any type)

I'll give you 5 or six of them for them, or I will down-grade them for you, and toss in 2 Holo energies.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Would you like to UpGrade or trade?

Trade.
[/quote]

Please select what you would like.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Flygon X
Gengar X

I believe I just made the point several times that I am either UpGrading or trading things whose valuelie in their collectibility.

I wanted to do our orginal trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back