• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Dialga G LV X , Palkia G X, Kingdra LA x 4 W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X, Shaymin PL 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Blastoise PT N: To cyl, YUGIOH, MismagiusGL-X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

CML for:
Palkia G LV X
Dailga G LV X

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Blastoise PT N: To cyl, YUGIOH, MismagiusGL-X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

CML for:
dialgaGX
dialgaG
PalkiaGX
palkiaG

I have morphing jar 2 if your interested

please cml for

Dailga G LV X
Uxie LV X JPN
Machamp x2 20/100

drugenalmighty- I like your LA Froslass and Mamoswine

kash- sorry I don't need those cards

Dio- I haven't bought the PT game =/, my sister did, so I can check if she has it or threw it away or something

the others looking for the X's sorry nothing for em

are you willing to trade any of those cards for those two

not the X's but the machamps I can do, to make it 2-2

well i dont want to do that cause mine are holos sorry

yeah you're right is not a good deal, cause mine are playable

Alright! LMK!

cml for claydol ge. thanks.

CML for dialga GX.

Dio- she has this lil pamphlet thingy with Was rotom on it that's it

stumpy- sorry, nothing seen for that, do let me know if there's something smaller you want for froslass LA

PLEASE CML FOR YOUR Palkia G LV X and Dailga G LV X!!! :)

sorry didn't see anything I really needed for that

anyone else????

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Blastoise PT N: To cyl, YUGIOH, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

? >>>>>>>>>>> LLLLLLL

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Blastoise PT N: To cyl, YUGIOH, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

CML for Dialga G Lv. X

please CML for that dialga g lvx

check me for scyther reprint platinum and palkia G Lv.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back