• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Dialga G LV X , Palkia G X, Kingdra LA x 4 W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X, Shaymin PL 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Blastoise PT N: To cyl, YUGIOH, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

I have 3 Mismagius GL ^^
CML for more, I need your ENG Dialga G Lv.X...
Thanks =D

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Blastoise PT N: To cyl, YUGIOH, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

Sorry guys nothing seen, let me know if you guys get hold of Leaf X since he's prolly the only card I'll be looking for until Rivals set comes out

Soul Seeker- no thanks, come September I can't use japanese cards so no thanks

Please CML for:

Dialga G Lv.X
Reprint Scyther

I need your Dialga G LVX and your Palkia G Lv X

I have from your wants:
Uxie LA
Uxie LV X ENG
Rare Candy xX any set
Leafeon X
Volkner's Philosophy xX
Mamoswine xX
Leafeon MD

You can also cml for other cards, or just tell me what else you want.

Amph- which Shaymin Land Forme do you have from PL? I also need 2 SF Gengars

Pan- Can you make an offer, I am a little reluctant trading my Palkia G LV X but have no prob trading Dialga G LV X since he's my extra one

My English Uxie X, 1 RH Cyrus for your Dialga G Lv.X, and Dialga G (big no to the face huh?) ;p

Rodiqio said:
Pan- Can you make an offer, I am a little reluctant trading my Palkia G LV X but have no prob trading Dialga G LV X since he's my extra one

I'm really not good at making offers. I need both Dialga G LvX and Palkia G Lvx so I would like to trade both at once.
Can you tell me what you need the most from your wants. And how much of each?

I will pass on the offer man

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land W: To cyl, YUGIOH, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

Who, me? Or pan?

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land W: To cyl, YUGIOH, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

I have about 300 yugioh cards ( mostly from fighting women or somthing like that)

I want your dragonite first movie with carrying bag and you giratina prerelease sleeves.

Sots- you

Ray- the only yugi cards I need are the ones on my list

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land, Dragonite with bag W: To cyl, YUGIOH, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

anyone else??///

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land, Dragonite with bag W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

second bump of the week

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land, Dragonite with bag W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

CML for
Shaymin Land Forme LV X

All I saw was palkia G LV X

sorry man nothing seen

anyone else???

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

CML for claydol Ge

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

sorry man nothing seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back