• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Dialga G LV X , Palkia G X, Kingdra LA x 4 W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X, Shaymin PL 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

CML for if you have them Dialga Gx 2

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Palkia G and Dialga G non X

I don't

CML for palkia G lv X

CML for Land forme Shaymin LV. X and Dialga G LV. X

sorry guys nothing seen

anyone else?????/

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's, Claydol GE W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Floatzel GL LV X, Flygon LV X

CML for x2 Machamp SF, x2 Patchi's GE, and Guardivior SW Please! :D

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's, Claydol GE W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Floatzel GL LV X, Flygon LV X

II like Dragonair State Promo and Heatran Regional promo, also I no longer have PAchi's for trade, need to update a lil on my list

Would you do all of the State/Reigenals promos for x2 Machamp SF and x1 Guarivoir SW?

LMK Please! :D

Please CML for your Dialga G Lv.X.
I also got a Gardevoir Lv.X.
Thanks.

CML for claydol,
palkia G X
dialga GX

Pokedude- When I get home and confirm that those cards in my binder I'll let you know, if the yare then yes I can do that deal

Soul Seeker- now you're banned, what did you do?

coolo- let me know if you have any of my higher wants, didn't see anything on the list

Rodiqio said:
Pokedude- When I get home and confirm that those cards in my binder I'll let you know, if the yare then yes I can do that deal

Soul Seeker- now you're banned, what did you do?

coolo- let me know if you have any of my higher wants, didn't see anything on the list

k ^^

man apparently I don't have gardevoir anymore, all I have left is Machamp SF x2, sorry

Rodiqio said:
man apparently I don't have gardevoir anymore, all I have left is Machamp SF x2, sorry

Would you add the Giratina sleeves?

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X Land 15 other X's, Rising Rivals W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X

updated with Rising Rivals

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X , X's, Wash Rotom, Rising Rivals W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X

anyone else??/

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Shaymin X , X's, Wash Rotom, Rising Rivals W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X

CML for Wash Rotom please! :)

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Infernape 4 X , Wash Rotom, Rising Rivals W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X

Anything I could add for Dialga G X or Palkia G X?

RE: H:Dialga G LV X, Infernape 4 X , Wash Rotom, Rising Rivals W: To cyl, Leafeon X, Mismagius LV X

CMl for Infernape 4 LV.X and 2x Machamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back