• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Azelf X, Landmin X, DGX, Donphan Prime, Jumpluff HGSS [W]: RH Poke Drawer +

coach4312 said:
How about my donphan prime for your 2x RH expert belts and 2x RH cyrus's for it?

Is it okay if the Cyrus's aren't mint? They both have quite a bit of scratches on the front.

RE: [H]: Azelf X, Landmin X, DGX, Donphan Prime, Jumpluff HGSS [W]: RH Poke Drawer +

i mean besides scratches are the cards themselves mint?

coach4312 said:
i mean besides scratches are the cards themselves mint?

The backs look fine and there are no creases or bends if that's what you mean.

yea and no white edges, just stuff like that. but ill do the trade if you want to.

coach4312 said:
yea and no white edges, just stuff like that. but ill do the trade if you want to.

Well, on the front you can see silver around the edges a little bit, and on the back on both cards there is a very tiny bit of white in the very top right corner. I am down to do the trade if you are, the E-belts are very near mint.

so its

My:

donphan prime

Your:

2x RH E-Belt
2x RH Cyrus's Conspiracy

if this is okay with you, pm me the details

RE: [H]: Azelf X, Jumpluff HGSS, Floatzel GL Lv. X, others [W]: Stuff

CML for Staraptor FB and x2 Staraptor FB X

Thanks!

RE: [H]: Azelf X, Jumpluff HGSS, Floatzel GL Lv. X, others [W]: Stuff

here is my Best offer for Thyplosion Prime.
Meteor Blast Arceus Lv X

and i can offer Meteor Blast Arceus + Dialga G Lv X for 1 or 2 of your Staraptor FB Lv Xs. i prefer them both

RE: [H]: Azelf X, Blaziken FB Lv. X, Ho-oh and Lugia complete, Staraptor FB X [W]: Calls

Bump .

pokefan1234 said:
CML for Staraptor FB and x2 Staraptor FB X

Thanks!

Interested in Charizard AR (RH), 2x Absol G, Mr. Mime SV (RH), Luxray GL (RH), 2x Crobat G, 2x Glaceon MD (What are the set #'s on these Glaceons?). Shoot me an offer.

RE: [H]: Azelf X, Blaziken FB Lv. X, Ho-oh and Lugia complete, Staraptor FB X [W]: C

festizzio said:
Bump .

Interested in Charizard AR (RH), 2x Absol G, Mr. Mime SV (RH), Luxray GL (RH), 2x Crobat G, 2x Glaceon MD (What are the set #'s on these Glaceons?). Shoot me an offer.
i have Dialga G Lv X! and I PROMISE you cards WILL be mint. i bought some sleeves.
and i can offer you these for your two staraptor fb xs.
Meteor Blast Arceus Lv X
Dialga G Lv X
Meganium Prime

Please? Staraptor if my fav pokemon.

RE: [H]: Azelf X, Blaziken FB Lv. X, Ho-oh and Lugia complete, Staraptor FB X [W]: Calls

Since he is banned^

Here is my offer: (I am horrible at offers though:p)

my:
x2 Glaceon (the sucky ones)
x1 Mr. Mime SV (RH)

your:
x1 Staraptor FB
x1 Staraptor FB X

pokefan1234 said:
Since he is banned^

Here is my offer: (I am horrible at offers though:p)

my:
x2 Glaceon (the sucky ones)
x1 Mr. Mime SV (RH)

your:
x1 Staraptor FB
x1 Staraptor FB X

If it was the good Glaceon I might consider it, not interested in those then. How about my

1-1 Staraptor FB

Your:

2x Absol G
2x Crobat G

?

Edit: didn't know he was banned since he's also on my ignore list :O

I sorry, I forgot to take those off, those are needed for a deck that involves them + the Staraptor :p, was there anything else you are interested in?

I am also looking for 1 Absol G, do you have one?

I don't have any Absol G's, only the level x lol. Anyways, would you do this?

My

1-1 Staraptor FB

Your

RH Charizard AR
Broken Time-Space
RH Luxray GL

?

RE: [H]: Lots inside!! [W]: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres MD, Shiny Vulpix, Ninetales HGSS

Can you please CML for:
Blaziken FB Lv.X
2 RH Rare Candy
RH Judge

You can look in my sales thread or just ask to see if I have some cards that you may need. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back