• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Lots inside!! [W]: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres MD, Shiny Vulpix, Ninetales HGSS

Rather than getting rid of somethings, how about I add something on and we keep the same deal? Like a Luxray GL, or something.

RE: [H]: Lots inside!! [W]: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres MD, Shiny Vulpix, Ninetales HGSS

Hi again, festizzio.

Just looking over your list again. I don't think I have much on your want list, but if you get a moment, could you CML for anything you might be interested in? (My list is always changing)

I'm interested in your Flygon X, Salamence X, Garchomp C X (either one), and/or your Ttar prime. LMK if you see anything you like, as I'd be willing to trade for any/all of what I listed above. No worries if you don't see anything. Thanks!

I will trade you a HGSS Ninetails, and a Charizard AR for your Blaziken X. LMK. Thanks.

Ryu Hayabusa said:
I will trade you a HGSS Ninetails, and a Charizard AR for your Blaziken X. LMK. Thanks.

Sounds good to me. If you want, PM me to confirm.

HaunterX6 said:
Hi again, festizzio.

Just looking over your list again. I don't think I have much on your want list, but if you get a moment, could you CML for anything you might be interested in? (My list is always changing)

I'm interested in your Flygon X, Salamence X, Garchomp C X (either one), and/or your Ttar prime. LMK if you see anything you like, as I'd be willing to trade for any/all of what I listed above. No worries if you don't see anything. Thanks!

Look at my wants :p I'm interested in

4x Jumpluff HGSS
Gengar Lv. X
Snorlax Lv. X
Ursaring Prime
3x Donphan Prime
Raikou/Suicune Legend FULL

Hey you didn't leve me a Ted from our trade

Next time, PM him something like this, don't post it.

dmaster out.

festizzio said:
Sounds good to me. If you want, PM me to confirm.

HaunterX6 said:
Hi again, festizzio.

4x Jumpluff HGSS
Gengar Lv. X
Snorlax Lv. X
Ursaring Prime
3x Donphan Prime

Haha. Only thing I saw on there that i have is the jumpluff. But if you're interested in ALL of that, then I'm certain we can work on a deal. :)

All of what you listed is definitely up for grabs, but I have a bit of reservation is trading the jumpluffs and the gengar (but I will if I have to).

Just out of curiosity, what would you be comfortable in parting with for everything you listed, minus the jumpluffs and the gengar? LMK, thanks!

CML for
Shining Mewtwo (Neo -- not mint, ask for condition)
Shining Steelix (Neo -- not mint, ask for condition)

festizzio said:
Rather than getting rid of somethings, how about I add something on and we keep the same deal? Like a Luxray GL, or something.

Well after seeing that the cards was'nt mint the best I can do is this

MY
1x Shiny Vulpix
1x Ninetales HGSS
2x Snowpoint Temple
2x Broken Time-Space

YOUR
4x SP Radar (RH)
1x E-Gain (RH)
1x Power Spray (RH)

ace310j said:
CML for
Shining Mewtwo (Neo -- not mint, ask for condition)
Shining Steelix (Neo -- not mint, ask for condition)

Would you do 4x Sableye SF for the two of them? I can provide pictures and/or scans of the cards if necessary.

HaunterX6 said:

4x Jumpluff HGSS
Gengar Lv. X
Snorlax Lv. X
Ursaring Prime
3x Donphan Prime

Haha. Only thing I saw on there that i have is the jumpluff. But if you're interested in ALL of that, then I'm certain we can work on a deal. :)

All of what you listed is definitely up for grabs, but I have a bit of reservation is trading the jumpluffs and the gengar (but I will if I have to).

Just out of curiosity, what would you be comfortable in parting with for everything you listed, minus the jumpluffs and the gengar? LMK, thanks!

So, for everything besides the Tyranitar Prime (I might need to hold on to it), I would like to get

3x Donphan Prime
Ursaring Prime
2x Jumpluff HGSS

LMK or counter.

80baby said:

MY
1x Shiny Vulpix
1x Ninetales HGSS
2x Snowpoint Temple
2x Broken Time-Space

YOUR
4x SP Radar (RH)
1x E-Gain (RH)
1x Power Spray (RH)
I mean, what else do you want from me that I can throw in to get the second shiny vulpix? I don't mind adding stuff in, just tell me what you would want.

festizzio said:
Would you do 4x Sableye SF for the two of them? I can provide pictures and/or scans of the cards if necessary.

HaunterX6 said:

4x Jumpluff HGSS
Gengar Lv. X
Snorlax Lv. X
Ursaring Prime
3x Donphan Prime

So, for everything besides the Tyranitar Prime (I might need to hold on to it), I would like to get

3x Donphan Prime
Ursaring Prime
2x Jumpluff HGSS

LMK or counter.

80baby said:

MY
1x Shiny Vulpix
1x Ninetales HGSS
2x Snowpoint Temple
2x Broken Time-Space

YOUR
4x SP Radar (RH)
1x E-Gain (RH)
1x Power Spray (RH)
I mean, what else do you want from me that I can throw in to get the second shiny vulpix? I don't mind adding stuff in, just tell me what you would want.

Could I see Scans first.

festizzio said:

3x Donphan Prime
Ursaring Prime
2x Jumpluff HGSS

LMK or counter.

You once again, drive a very hard bargain, my friend.

I think that's a pretty fair trade, but if I can help it, I'm trying not to trade the jumpluffs (for reasons similar to your Ttar). Is there anything I can substitute the two jumpluffs for instead? Maybe the Snorlax X? LMK. Thanks!

ace310j said:
Could I see Scans first.
http://img96.imageshack.us/i/mewtwofront.jpg/
http://img291.imageshack.us/i/steelixfront.jpg/

The Steelix is actually NM condition, when I first got it I must have not taken a very close look at it. The Mewtwo is fine except for quite a few bends in the card, but the only crease is visible from the back.
HaunterX6 said:
You once again, drive a very hard bargain, my friend.

I think that's a pretty fair trade, but if I can help it, I'm trying not to trade the jumpluffs (for reasons similar to your Ttar). Is there anything I can substitute the two jumpluffs for instead? Maybe the Snorlax X? LMK. Thanks!
Sure, I'll accept the Snorlax Lv. X in place of the 2x Jumpluff.

festizzio said:
http://img96.imageshack.us/i/mewtwofront.jpg/
http://img291.imageshack.us/i/steelixfront.jpg/

The Steelix is actually NM condition, when I first got it I must have not taken a very close look at it. The Mewtwo is fine except for quite a few bends in the card, but the only crease is visible from the back.
HaunterX6 said:
The pictures didnt show me anything except the front. I have no idea what conition the card is in. Could you do 2x Sableye and something else for them?

You asked for scans, and of course scans aren't going to show bends. They're pressed flat against the glass and that's how scanners work. I can take actual pictures if you request it.

festizzio said:
You asked for scans, and of course scans aren't going to show bends. They're pressed flat against the glass and that's how scanners work. I can take actual pictures if you request it.

No that is fine but, can we do

Your:
Shining Mewtwo
Shining Steelix

My:
2x Sableye
And something else/

RH Power Spray
RH Expert Belt
3x RH SP Radar
3x RH Bebe's Search (RR)

I need these to be upgraded, please. I can give you a Charizard AR (RH) and the non-holo versions of these for the RH versions. LMK or Counter.

festizzio said:

HaunterX6 said:

4x Jumpluff HGSS
Gengar Lv. X
Snorlax Lv. X
Ursaring Prime
3x Donphan Prime

3x Donphan Prime
Ursaring Prime
2x Jumpluff HGSS

LMK or counter.

80baby said:

MY
1x Shiny Vulpix
1x Ninetales HGSS
2x Snowpoint Temple
2x Broken Time-Space

YOUR
4x SP Radar (RH)
1x E-Gain (RH)
1x Power Spray (RH)

How about this

MY
2x Shiny Vulpix
1x Ninetales HGSS
2x Snowpoint Temple
1x Broken Time-Space

YOUR
4x SP Radar (RH)
1x E-Gain (RH)
1x Power Spray (RH)
2-3x DCE (HGSS)

Feel free to counter

80baby said:
How about this

MY
2x Shiny Vulpix
1x Ninetales HGSS
2x Snowpoint Temple
1x Broken Time-Space

YOUR
4x SP Radar (RH)
1x E-Gain (RH)
1x Power Spray (RH)
2-3x DCE (HGSS)

Feel free to counter

I'll do the 2 DCE added on, does that sound good? 3 would mean I'd be all out of them T_T LMK

Rikko145 said:
RH Power Spray
RH Expert Belt
3x RH SP Radar
3x RH Bebe's Search (RR)

I need these to be upgraded, please. I can give you a Charizard AR (RH) and the non-holo versions of these for the RH versions. LMK or Counter.

RH SP stuff might be going to someone else, but I'm not really interested in getting the non-foil versions of these cards.

ace310j said:

Your:
Shining Mewtwo
Shining Steelix

My:
2x Sableye
And something else/
Something like a Call Energy MD?

festizzio said:
I'll do the 2 DCE added on, does that sound good? 3 would mean I'd be all out of them T_T LMK

Rikko145 said:
RH Power Spray
RH Expert Belt
3x RH SP Radar
3x RH Bebe's Search (RR)

RH SP stuff might be going to someone else, but I'm not really interested in getting the non-foil versions of these cards.

ace310j said:

Your:
Shining Mewtwo
Shining Steelix

My:
2x Sableye
And something else/

Would you please CML for it then?

festizzio said:

Rikko145 said:
RH Power Spray
RH Expert Belt
3x RH SP Radar
3x RH Bebe's Search (RR)

ace310j said:

Your:
Shining Mewtwo
Shining Steelix

My:
2x Sableye
And something else/

What about a shiny Vulpix or Moltres MD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back