• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

The mewtwo is base first ed. Unless that holds no value to you, sorry!

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

The_Clownsta said:
No, I am very willing to do the two rosy's and 1 rare candy, but i don't have 4 rosy and was trying to get 4.

Also, I REALLY need the Palkia Lv.X, so would trade Palkia X for the Two Lv.X's I offered and CML for 1-2 Rare's to add to it? It would be appreciated greatly if you did this, since this is the only big card left I need for my Flygon/Stallgon deck.

hmm, the level x i like is gallade and electrivire. the problem is, is that that palkia was my second x, and is STILL in mint condition, and it holds good value to me. it went in alot of my first competitive decks.

Juliacoolo said:
The mewtwo is base first ed. Unless that holds no value to you, sorry!

No thank you.

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
hmm, the level x i like is gallade and electrivire. the problem is, is that that palkia was my second x, and is STILL in mint condition, and it holds good value to me. it went in alot of my first competitive decks.

The Gallade alone goes for the same amount as Palkia on ebay, around 14-15$, but I will do Gallade for Palkia if that is good with you.

The_Clownsta said:
The Gallade alone goes for the same amount as Palkia on ebay, around 14-15$, but I will do Gallade for Palkia if that is good with you.

Would you do that offer?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:

I don't know what that means.

The_Clownsta said:
Would you do that offer?

sorry friend, i would rather keep the palkia. especially seeing as how i already have a gallade.

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry friend.

want to work something out for that touch?

Working something with poptartg4 with it

The_Clownsta said:
I don't know what that means.

sorry, it is something i have to do with this thread or something for some reason, i click "Last page" to get here, and it says Specified Thread Does Not Exist

so i have to post something, JUST so i can get to this page. anthonyG banned me for leaving one of those messages up by accident. i usually have to edit them to be my actuall message.

icman92 said:
Working something with the g4 person that's replying on your thread

who? lol.

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry, it is something i have to do with this thread or something for some reason, i click "Last page" to get here, and it says Specified Thread Does Not Exist

so i have to post something, JUST so i can get to this page. anthonyG banned me for leaving one of those messages up by accident. i usually have to edit them to be my actuall message.

icman92 said:
Working something with the g4 person that's replying on your thread

who? lol.

PoptartG4

oh, lol. any luck?

think i can beat it? depending?

cml for flygon x
Would like to get one before I leave

will do!

sorry man, did not see anything.

CML for 3x Rare Candy, 4x Roseanne's Research, and all the non-grass EX Emerald foil energies you have (Can you lmk which ones exactly? it's kind of hard to tell from the picture)

i like your two celebi star.

Can you list which foil EX Emerald energies you have? Also one of the Celebi* is slightly played, just some scratches and scuffs, no creases.

15 psychic (good luck)

a couple of everything else.

Back