• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

Okay, guess I'll be a little more specific, how many Lightning/Water do you have?

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

2 of each

Alright, lmk if this works for you

My 2x Celebi* (one a little scratched up) for your 2x each Lightning and Water Emerald energies, 3x Rare Candy, and 2x Baltoy GE (I'm sure you have this, right?)

sorry man, not worth it to me.

How about just the mint Celebi* for the 4 energies and two baltoys?

i can do two psychic emerald, two baltoy. sorry friend, that is as high as i want to go. i have GIVING away the dark celebi anyways, so it is not worth much to me.

Wait, Dark Celebi? Are we talking about the same one?

celebi star.

I can't do it for just those, and you won't go any higher, so maybe another time. =\

[W]: Gengar X, Mesprit LA (If you have any)

[H]: Flygon X, Luxray X, 2x Spirtomb PA

stdne

Deep Balance said:
[W]: Gengar X, Mesprit LA (If you have any)

[H]: Flygon X, Luxray X, 2x Spirtomb PA

i am interested :)>

What different salamence cards do you have?

Starting with the very first salamence card ever made, up through today.

Im a salamence collector. I have all of the Sally EX and the Sally Lv X. So just the different Rares is what I seek. lmk.

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

Cml for the foil energys on the top row of the picture

stdne

shadoworganoid said:
What different salamence cards do you have?

Starting with the very first salamence card ever made, up through today.

Im a salamence collector. I have all of the Sally EX and the Sally Lv X. So just the different Rares is what I seek. lmk.

i have sally from PA, and sally from SF, (one revy)

CML for 10 fire energies and if you have any blaziken fb

i have 3 blaze fb, and how many tin x's can i get?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
i have 3 blaze fb, and how many tin x's can i get?

do you have a blaziken fb lv X?

stdne

IGETCHEDDA said:
do you have a blaziken fb lv X?

yes, I do.

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

Cml for the foil energys on the top row in the picture I want all of them

how many per x?

Back