• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
no thank you friend. emerald are more pricey too :)

They're the same price everywhere I looked.

Thanks anyway though.

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

I do not have any unopened boosters right now. I'd have to wait till I win at the next tourny on sunday before I get any more. :)

Cml
2 luxray x

IGETCHEDDA said:
Sorry i use opfor alot of things but in this case i meant over priced. but im going to put needs over wants, so lets come up with the deal for just the blazikens and after that lets see if we can make a deal for the energies :D

what did you have in mind?

icman92 said:
each of what?

The holo energys on the top row of the picture
[/quote]

i must be stupid....i really don't get your question lol.

Spardan19 said:
They're the same price everywhere I looked.

Thanks anyway though.

yep! sorry things did not work out friend!

novadragon07 said:
I do not have any unopened boosters right now. I'd have to wait till I win at the next tourny on sunday before I get any more. :)

lol, ok. :)

ill trade you this:
Regigigas lv X
shaymin lv X
Giratina lv X

for your
blaziken fb and blaziken lv X

lucario raichu and skymin and i will add two fire holo. or counter my friend

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
yep! sorry things did not work out friend!

Think you could check my list for 5 of each? If nothing, that's cool.

Spardan19 said:
i only have 5 emerald of psychic.....

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

Ok the picture of the foil energys
The very top row of the energys
How many of each of them with that design do you have?

So was there anything else you saw that you would be willing trade for the Candy, 2 spritombs, and nidoqueen if you have?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
lucario raichu and skymin and i will add two fire holo. or counter my friend

how about luicario and skymin for it no fire energy

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
Spardan19 said:
i only have 5 emerald of psychic...

The only Emerald energies you have are 5 Psychic? Kinda hard to tell from the pic.

novadragon07 said:
So was there anything else you saw that you would be willing trade for the Candy, 2 spritombs, and nidoqueen if you have?

hey, you took uxie off :) lol. lets ssay this, i am trying to get as many x's as i can. care to offer?

Spardan19 said:
i only have 5 emerald of psychic...

The only Emerald energies you have are 5 Psychic? Kinda hard to tell from the pic.
[/quote]

no, i have like, 2 elec, 1 water, 2 fighting, 1 fire, and 15 psychic.

IGETCHEDDA said:
how about luicario and skymin for it no fire energy

sorry, i don't want to trade a blaze fb and its x for just lucario x and a promo shaymin.

icman92 said:
Ok the picture of the foil energys
The very top row of the energys
How many of each of them with that design do you have?

so, the normal holofoil? sorry, there are a few different arts on the first row.

Alright. Think you can check my list for the 2 Electric, 1 Fire and 2 Psychic?

lucarios is from the pack tho it isn a tin tho ill throw in a regigigas

IGETCHEDDA said:
lucarios is from the pack tho it isn a tin tho ill throw in a regigigas

i can do either raichu, or gigas and giritina

Cat-O-Ninetails said:

my:
lucario
shaymin
gigas

your
Blaziken FB
Blaziken FB LV X

Spardan19 said:
Alright. Think you can check my list for the 2 Electric, 1 Fire and 2 Psychic?

make an offer, basically i am trying to get as many x's as i can :)

IGETCHEDDA said:
my:
lucario
shaymin
gigas

your
Blaziken FB
Blaziken FB LV X

what?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
make an offer, basically i am trying to get as many x's as i can :)

I'd do something like a Heatran Lv. X promo for the 5 energies. Pretty much the same price.

Cat-O-Ninetails said:

my:
lucario
shaymin
gigas
giratina

your
Blaziken FB
Blaziken FB LV X
2 fire energies

Back