• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
hey, you took uxie off :) lol. lets ssay this, i am trying to get as many x's as i can. care to offer?

Spardan19 said:
i only have 5 emerald of psychic...

The only Emerald energies you have are 5 Psychic? Kinda hard to tell from the pic.

no, i have like, 2 elec, 1 water, 2 fighting, 1 fire, and 15 psychic.

IGETCHEDDA said:
how about luicario and skymin for it no fire energy

sorry, i don't want to trade a blaze fb and its x for just lucario x and a promo shaymin.

so, the normal holofoil? sorry, there are a few different arts on the first row.[/QUOTE]

Correct just the same design as the pop pack energys but foil

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

Spardan19 said:
I'd do something like a Heatran Lv. X promo for the 5 energies. Pretty much the same price.

sorry, harder for me to get those energies than to get the heatran.

icman92 said:
The only Emerald energies you have are 5 Psychic? Kinda hard to tell from the pic.

no, i have like, 2 elec, 1 water, 2 fighting, 1 fire, and 15 psychic.

IGETCHEDDA said:
how about luicario and skymin for it no fire energy

sorry, i don't want to trade a blaze fb and its x for just lucario x and a promo shaymin.

so, the normal holofoil? sorry, there are a few different arts on the first row.[/QUOTE]

Correct just the same design as the pop pack energys but foil
[/quote]

oh, lol. ALOT. why?

IGETCHEDDA said:
my:
lucario
shaymin
gigas
giratina

your
Blaziken FB
Blaziken FB LV X
2 fire energies

Done. PM to finalize :)

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

So how about:

my: Tangrowth LV.X

Your: 4 Rare Candy GE, 2 Spiritomb (1 RH), and 2 Nidoqueen RR if you have it.

novadragon07 said:
So how about:

my: Tangrowth LV.X

umm.....spiritom is 9 bucks dude, i stocked up because after cities he will bump to around 15.... a tomb and two candy are worth tangy. tangrowth can be bought for 15-19 EASY. you way over did it my friend.

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

I'm confusing myself now lol
But I'm wanting the same design as the electric energy in the very top row and anyother one with the capsule design

icman92 said:
I'm confusing myself now lol
But I'm wanting the same design as the electric energy in the very top row and anyother one with the capsule design

yep, i have alot of those lol.

Ok new offer:

My: 2x Tangrowth LV.X

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
yep, i have alot of those lol.

Ok can you pm the list of them?

novadragon07 said:
Ok new offer:

why do you keep taking your x's off your list?

I had to take cahrizard g off because I dont have it any more and I took off Uxie because we need to keep for our decks. The list I have up now is current.

novadragon07 said:
Ok new offer:

my four rare candy, two spiritomb PA, 1 nidoqueen for your DG x and 2 tangy x.

or counter.

sorry, but in all reality, candies and tombs can get me further than tangy or DG.

icman92 said:
Can you Cml for as many as possible

as many x's as i can get, and if you have any e belts, rosy, candy, or mewtwos or vaporeons LMK.

cml for 2x claydol ge

PoptartG4791 said:
cml for 2x claydol ge

sorry friend, i did not see anything :(

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry friend, i did not see anything :(
Didn't think so. I'm trading all of the good stuff for that ipod touch from icman92. What kind of things would you be looking for for them? I have some decked things I might give up.

depends on the decked things lol.

what did you give up for the touch?

2x Uxie LvX
1x Time-Space Distortion
1x Blaziken fb LvX
1x Azelf LvX
1x Mesprit LvX
2x Mewtwo LvX
1x Infernape 4 LvX
1x Porygon Z LvX
2x Heatran LvX
2x Gliscor LvX
1x Empoleon LvX
1x Magmortar LvX
1x Electivire LvX
1x Gardevoir LvX
1x Palkia LvX
1x Staraptor fb LvX
1x Shaymin LvX 126/127
1x Toxicroak G DP41
1x Rayquaza C LVx DP47
1x Charizard G LvX DP45

for 1x 64gb ipod touch.

The only deck I would be willing to take apart is the Blazekin deck.

wow. was it worth it? and what decked cards do you have that i should know of?

I think it was. If I got GOOD prices on ebay, I wound up saving about $38 on the ipod.
I have 2x Blazekin FB LvX and all the other crap that goes along in a BB deck.

Back