• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

ok out of the arceus what would you trade these for?

Mewtwo ex - RS
#14 Mewtwo promo
#24 Mewtwo - Holon Phantoms (electric)

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

Munchcollector said:
ok out of the arceus what would you trade these for?

Mewtwo ex - RS
#14 Mewtwo promo
#24 Mewtwo - Holon Phantoms (electric)

well, i only need the EX out of those three, and i am still interested in the vaporeons. lol. throw offers out and i will counter! :)

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
if it helps, i really don't want the LA mewtwo.

please make an offer? thread courtesy :)

and i would have really wished to obtain the mwetwo EX. i have absol EX if your interested, or deoxys EX.

icman92 said:
Darn lol
But as for the trade for the uxie x gliscor x and nape 4 x
Just lmk what you can do

i have no idea friend, what sounds fair to you? what would be ideal? how many energy for each?

How about
15-20 each uxie
15 each gliscor
13 for infernape 4 x
[/quote]

hmm, considering it, i might want to hold onto the energy for right now, especially because i continuously am getting offers for them, i can do 11 for one of each if your interested. that way leaving me with some remainder.
[/quote]
Ok I'll do 11 for the infernape 4 x I need the steel and dark capsule design ones

which vaporeons in particular are you interested in?

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

icman92 said:
i have no idea friend, what sounds fair to you? what would be ideal? how many energy for each?

How about
15-20 each uxie
15 each gliscor
13 for infernape 4 x
[/quote]

hmm, considering it, i might want to hold onto the energy for right now, especially because i continuously am getting offers for them, i can do 11 for one of each if your interested. that way leaving me with some remainder.
[/quote]
Ok I'll do 11 for the infernape 4 x I need the steel and dark capsule design ones
[/quote]

lol, darn, those were the ones i wanted to get rid of the least lol. i have no other holofoil energies of any other art of them. and i meant as a whole, for the three, lol. not seperate.

Munchcollector said:

well, which ones do you NOT want to trade?

just tell me the ones you wantand i will see if i want to trade them or not

well, I WANT all of them (making a vaporeon collection for my Gal)

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
How about
15-20 each uxie
15 each gliscor
13 for infernape 4 x

[/quote]
[/quote]

lol, darn, those were the ones i wanted to get rid of the least lol. i have no other holofoil energies of any other art of them. and i meant as a whole, for the three, lol. not seperate.

Munchcollector said:

[/quote]

Well I'll see what I have left after league friday and Saturday and I'll lyk

icman92 said:
[/quote]

Munchcollector said:

[/quote]

Well I'll see what I have left after league friday and Saturday and I'll lyk
[/quote]

that will work. thanks pal!

ok i took out the ones i really wan to keep i know some of them are the better ones but just tell me which of the arceus you would give for these:

Mewtwo ex - RS
#12 holo Vaporeon - Jungle
#28 Vaporeon - Jungle
#45 Dark Vaporeon - Rocket
#9 holo Dark Vaporeon - legendary collection
#33 Vaporeon RH - Skyridge
#25 Vaporeon - Sandstorm
#19 Vaporeon RH - Unseen Forces
#34 Vaporeon - Rising Rivals

Munchcollector said:
ok i took out the ones i really wan to keep i know some of them are the better ones but just tell me which of the arceus you would give for these:

Mewtwo ex - RS
#28 Vaporeon - Jungle
#25 Vaporeon - Sandstorm
#34 Vaporeon - Rising Rivals

i dont need RR, and can you please make an offer.

a combination of mewtwo EX, and vaporeons

ok idk what you'll think:

Mewtwo ex - RS
#28 Vaporeon - Jungle
#25 Vaporeon - Sandstorm

AR 1 Arceus (dark)
AR 2 Arceus (grass)
AR 3 Arceus (fire)
AR 4 Arceus (water)
AR 6 Arceus (electric)
AR 7 Arceus (psychic)
AR 8 Arceus (fighting)

Hey dude, I know you have said before hand that you can't send oversea due to expense. But can I pay for your shipping by giving you an extra card?

Deal:

My:

Gliscor lv X
Absol lv X
Tangrowth lv X
Free: Washtom for shipping
Your:

Flygon lv X
1 Spiritomb PA

LMK, I hope they are of equal value, I think so.

Thanks for your consideration.

Btw, whenever you post, the first couple of seconds STDNE comes up... Why?

Just curious lol.

stdne

Munchcollector said:
ok idk what you'll think:

Mewtwo ex - RS
#28 Vaporeon - Jungle
#25 Vaporeon - Sandstorm

AR 1 Arceus (dark)
AR 2 Arceus (grass)
AR 3 Arceus (fire)
AR 4 Arceus (water)
AR 6 Arceus (electric)
AR 7 Arceus (psychic)
AR 8 Arceus (fighting)

i will get back to you tommorow :)

kashmaster said:
Hey dude, I know you have said before hand that you can't send oversea due to expense. But can I pay for your shipping by giving you an extra card?

Deal:

My:

Gliscor lv X
Absol lv X
Tangrowth lv X
Free: Washtom for shipping
Your:

Flygon lv X
1 Spiritomb PA

LMK, I hope they are of equal value, I think so.

Thanks for your consideration.

Btw, whenever you post, the first couple of seconds STDNE comes up... Why?

Just curious lol.

sorry, i am not willing to send first when shipping over seas either, so when i get more refs i will let you know.

and stdne stands for specified thread does not exist

i use firefox, and alot of the times when i click "last page" it will give me that message, so i have to post something in order to get to the last page to see peoples comments. Grr lol

Heya! I have a Japanese Garchomp level X first ed...interested? I'm liking either uxie level X or azelf, and can add as needed, cml: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63638

sorry pal, i don't like most jpn cards...

Yo, how many unopened Arceus tins for a Luxray GL LvX?

I'll see what I can do about that. So, 4 for 2? And would you be willing to pay shipping for them?

stdne

PoptartG4791 said:
I'll see what I can do about that. So, 4 for 2? And would you be willing to pay shipping for them?

wai, what, 4?

Back