• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

And that means?

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

PoptartG4791 said:
And that means?

you said 4 for 2.

If I get you 4 unopened Arceus tines, will you give me 2 Luxray GL LvX?

And will you pay for the shipping of the tins?

stdne

PoptartG4791 said:
If I get you 4 unopened Arceus tines, will you give me 2 Luxray GL LvX?

And will you pay for the shipping of the tins?

yes, you can get two luxray x's.

also, if you can make a video of you opening the tins and putting the promo x's and packs in the mailing packaging, sealing it, AND dropping it in a mailbox, i can do that.

as in you will ship, but it is ALOT cheaper without the actual tins. i just need proof that the packs i am getting are from the tin, not from a box.

Oh, so you just want the packs and stuff, not the tins? That would be a lot cheaper. Alright, I'll see what I can do.

i need to know how plausible this deal is, i don't want to hold onto my lux's for nothing.

Umm... as of right now I've got nothing. I was just curious. If an offer comes along for your Lux that you like, go for it. There are some other things on your list I'd like too, so yeah. Don't hold anything on my account.

Oh, about the video. That's a long video. The only thing I have that can record video is my phone, and it only records for like 3minutes at a time...

so, what is the probability for you to be able to obtain the tins?

Well, RIGHT NOW, not very high. I don't have a car atm. As soon as I get my car back though, I could get them.

When do you need them by?

i don't have a time limit, i just need to know how long roughly it would take.

Depending on what happens this weekend, I should be able to get at least 2 tins.

stdne

PoptartG4791 said:
Depending on what happens this weekend, I should be able to get at least 2 tins.

well, i have cities too, so how well can i rely on this trade my friend?

I'm really not sure right now if I can do this at all. Don't hold your breath. I'll let you know more, as I find out more.

ok. well, if they are gone, they are gone :).

Alright, like I said, there is other stuff on your list I would trade tins for.

You got an offer yet?

I'm interested in your Roseanne's Research, Rare candy's, and your Spiritomb's AR...I have Mewtwo from the base set. PM me for my entire list.

So, if I can get tins in abundance, how many for Claydol?

stdne

Munchcollector said:
You got an offer yet?

you were supposed to make an offer dude. i said something that consisted of mewtwo ex and vaporeons and or mewtwos.

PoptartG4791 said:
So, if I can get tins in abundance, how many for Claydol?

we will see when we get that far :)

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb,

ok idk what you'll think:

Mewtwo ex - RS
mewtwo promo #14
#12 holo Vaporeon - Jungle
#28 Vaporeon - Jungle
#45 Dark Vaporeon - Rocket
#9 holo Dark Vaporeon - legendary collection
#33 Vaporeon RH - Skyridge
#25 Vaporeon - Sandstorm
#19 Vaporeon RH - Unseen Forces

AR 1 Arceus (dark)
AR 2 Arceus (grass)