• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

If youre looking for some different Mewtwo cards I have Mewtwo from Expedition and Mewtwo from Delta Species. I'm interested in any of your Spiritombs from Arceus. Feel free to CML for more. LMK thanks

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

interested in these:

Flygon Lv. X
Rare Candy (RH)
and any holo basic metal or dark energy you might have

could you CML for those, thx

***EDIT*** - how many holo basic metal or dark energy do you have?

Need some spiritombs CML please and PM me thanks alot

2 Expert Belt(if you have any)
4 Scizor(SF,if you have any)
4 Cherrim(SF and Arceus,if you have any)
4 Buck's Training(if you have any)
3 Blaziken FB
3 Garchomp C(they don't have to be RH)
2 Garchomp C LV.X
1 Claydol(GE, I has a german one I wants to get rid of)
1 Gyarados(SF,I has a JPN one I wants to get rid of)
4 of each pre evo of scizor and cherrim)
1 Luxray GL LV.X
You got any of those?
LMK, I need them.

stdne

Munchcollector said:
ok idk what you'll think:

Mewtwo ex - RS
mewtwo promo #14
#12 holo Vaporeon - Jungle
#28 Vaporeon - Jungle
#45 Dark Vaporeon - Rocket
#9 holo Dark Vaporeon - legendary collection
#33 Vaporeon RH - Skyridge
#25 Vaporeon - Sandstorm
#19 Vaporeon RH - Unseen Forces

AR 1 Arceus (dark)
AR 2 Arceus (grass)
AR 3 Arceus (fire)
AR 4 Arceus (water)
AR 6 Arceus (electric)
AR 7 Arceus (psychic)
AR 8 Arceus (fighting)

I did

sure, PM to finalize.

I can't get the tins this weekend. Maybe next weekend, if you still have the cards I want.

Zangoosed said:
If youre looking for some different Mewtwo cards I have Mewtwo from Expedition and Mewtwo from Delta Species. I'm interested in any of your Spiritombs from Arceus. Feel free to CML for more. LMK thanks

i will get back to you my friend!

I also have Mewtwo EX

My 2x Rare Candy for your 2x Roseanne's?

How about my Glaceon X, your 2 Spiritomb PA and 15 holo NRG. Lmk!

I need 4 Roseanne's - What in general are you looking for these? I can get 2 in the SV deck and the decks are $11 at walmart.

Skipped

Well, all I see from your have list is your Uxie X and Gengar X. Is there anything else that you want??? =/

stdne

darksoulSP said:
How about my Glaceon X, your 2 Spiritomb PA and 15 holo NRG. Lmk!

your glaceon x, my two spiritomb, 2 holo energy.

the tombs go for 11 right now each, glaceon is 25 MAX.

Tweed said:
I need 4 Roseanne's - What in general are you looking for these? I can get 2 in the SV deck and the decks are $11 at walmart.

trying to get as many x's as i can.

Make an offer.

darksoulSP said:

sorry friend, where?

ace11 said:
My 2x Rare Candy for your 2x Roseanne's?

no thank you.

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

Bump!

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

Tweed said:

trying to get as many x's as i can.

Make an offer.

How about Shaymin Sky X and Rayquazza C X for 6 Roseanne's?

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

from the pack?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
from the pack?

Skymin is pack, Rayquazza is Tin

that is a hardcore rip on me and you should know it.

Back