• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

CML for googleeanes Research x2 Spiritomb PA x1

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

Since I know you in person, I run zero risk by saying this;
YOU LUCKY PERSON YOU!!!!
...Show off. lol :p

Is there anything I could do for either your Absol G Lv X or your Gengar Lv X????

skipped again but now i need as amyn spiritombs as i can get.

skipped(I think)

currently editing this

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
skipped(I think)

can you repeat whatever i skipped pal? also, congrats on the accomplishments!

richkid50000 said:
skipped again but now i need as amyn spiritombs as i can get.

lol, why the change of heart?

shadoworganoid said:
Since I know you in person, I run zero risk by saying this;
YOU LUCKY PERSON YOU!!!!
...Show off. lol :p

Is there anything I could do for either your Absol G Lv X or your Gengar Lv X?

lol. hey dude.

hmm, what x's do you have?

Alakapimp said:
CML for googleeanes Research x2 Spiritomb PA x1

sorry friend, all i see is hippo and alakazam x, and i cant find a way to make it even.

I have alakazam X and Hippowdon X.

I have others on my list. But it seems like your interested in those 2. So....

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS M

Hey what all prerelease sleeves do you have
Do you have any Japanese sleeves or jpn deckboxes

shadoworganoid said:
I have alakazam X and Hippowdon X.

I have others on my list. But it seems like your interested in those 2. So...

actually, that is all i see on his list lol.

Well? Can I trade you Alakazam E4 Lv X for either of them?

I can throw in a card or two. CML.

Thanks, I hope I can get a 1st finally-also if you have an ape I might put more stuff in too!
MY
1 Victory Medal(09/10 Autumn)
1 Tangrowth LV.X
1 Blaziken FB LV.X
1 Electivire FB LV.X
1 Staraptor FB LV.X
2 Uxie(1 is definitely League Promo,the other can be league promo or regular)
I can also put in some stamps and other meta cards etc. I just really need these cards
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X
1 Claydol(League Promo or Pack)
1 Gengar LV.X
3 Garchomp C
(also do you have any basic metal or basic dark or Palmer's Contribution?)
So yeah, really need these cards by the weekend and you are the most reliable trader that I know of who has all of these cards. I can also put in a lot of metagame stuff possibly too.

i dont know. i am low on sprits so i want some more. and i am getting a gengar X form graberj so i dont need him anymore. also getting flygon X so all i need is spirits and rosys and candies.

You skipped me :[ . . .

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Thanks, I hope I can get a 1st finally-also if you have an ape I might put more stuff in too!
MY
1 Victory Medal(09/10 Autumn)
1 Tangrowth LV.X
1 Blaziken FB LV.X
1 Electivire FB LV.X
1 Staraptor FB LV.X
2 Uxie(1 is definitely League Promo,the other can be league promo or regular)
I can also put in some stamps and other meta cards etc. I just really need these cards
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X
1 Claydol(League Promo or Pack)
1 Gengar LV.X
3 Garchomp C
(also do you have any basic metal or basic dark or Palmer's Contribution?)
So yeah, really need these cards by the weekend and you are the most reliable trader that I know of who has all of these cards. I can also put in a lot of metagame stuff possibly too.

what for just luxray?

richkid50000 said:
i don't know. i am low on sprits so i want some more. and i am getting a gengar X form graberj so i don't need him anymore. also getting flygon X so all i need is spirits and rosys and candies.

make an offer then my friend.

Zierant said:
You skipped me :[ . . .

sorry friend, what was your offer?

shadoworganoid said:
Well? Can I trade you Alakazam E4 Lv X for either of them?

I can throw in a card or two. CML.

you mean my gengar x for alakazam x?

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS M

Skipped me again 2nd time

What all prerelease sleeves or Japanese sleeves do you have

cml for:

Sally X
Tangrowth LV X
Arceus Psychic Bolt
Arceus LV X Meteor Blast

i have x2 gengar x, if that interests you..lmk

garchomp, rotom, sorry for ignoring you.

I have an expedition Mewtwo and a POP holo vaporeon if you're interested?

Zierant said:
I have an expedition Mewtwo and a POP holo vaporeon if you're interested?

which one is expedition?

20-mewtwo.jpg

holofoil?

Back