• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

Preferably for all the cards I mentioned, along w/ extra stamps and maybe some metagame staples. Please LMK.

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Preferably for all the cards I mentioned, along w/ extra stamps and maybe some metagame staples. Please LMK.

i would rather do just lux for now. sorry man.

No. . .RH.

yes, i am interested in them :)

Um I'll think about it-
Here's my original offer(which I think is very fair)
MY
1 Electivire FB LV.X(7 bucks)
1 Blaziken FB LV.X(20 bucks)
1 Victory Medal(09/10 Autumn)(25 bucks)
1 Tangrowth LV.X(15 bucks)
1 Staraptor FB LV.X(12 bucks)
2 Uxie(1 League Promo for sure, other League Promo or Regular)(10 bucks total)
Then I can put in some Metagame staples and/or stamps(44 cent unused)
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X(35 bucks)
1 Gengar LV.X(30 bucks)
1 Claydol(regular or league promo)(10 bucks)
3 Garchomp C(3 bucks total)
1 Palmer's Contribution(1 buck)

huh, what's that mean?

No I mean, MY: Alakazam Lv X

YOUR: Absol G Lv X

What does stdne mean?
Also are you talking to me or him?
I am very confused :(

shadoworganoid said:
No I mean, MY: Alakazam Lv X

YOUR: Absol G Lv X

with all the gengar going around, i would like to get something more than alakazam. ya know? can we work something out to get both x's? trying to re complete teh RR set.

CFORCOULTSFAN: hmm, for now i am going to hold onto the claydol and gengar. sorry friend.

Is there anything I could put in to potentially get one of them/both?

well, what can i get for just luxray? and i might consider adding in others.

Tell me what out of that stack of cards you want most,I'll give you an offer then.

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS M

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
garchomp, rotom, sorry for ignoring you.

Unfortunately I already have them

Sorry

Well would you do those
Mewtwo Expedition RH
Vaporeon Pop Holo
Bastiodon GL
Luxray GL RH
Night Maintenance x2
Swampert GE

for

Flygon LV X?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
with all the gengar going around, i would like to get something more than alakazam. ya know? can we work something out to get both x's? trying to re complete the RR set.

That depends, can I get a Luxray X out of you?

Both Hippowdon X and Alakazam X for your Luxray X???

If not, i'll try somthing else.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Tell me what out of that stack of cards you want most,I'll give you an offer then.

i don't "want" any of it. it would be for trade bait mostly.

MY
Your
1 Infernape 4 LV.X(25 bucks)
1 RH Infernape 4(3 bucks)

Could you do that offer? LMK.

Zierant said:
Well would you do those
Mewtwo Expedition RH
Vaporeon Pop Holo
Bastiodon GL
Luxray GL RH
Night Maintenance x2
Swampert GE

for

Flygon LV X?

sorry friend, but VERY bad deal for me :(

shadoworganoid said:
That depends, can I get a Luxray X out of you?

Both Hippowdon X and Alakazam X for your Luxray X???

If not, i'll try somthing else.

yeah, lol. aim higher ;)

skipped../ninja'd

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
MY
Your
1 Infernape 4 LV.X(25 bucks)
1 RH Infernape 4(3 bucks)

Could you do that offer? LMK.

i have this thing where i only want V medals if I earn them sorry. and i would get rid of a gallade before an infernape. :(

Mind checking my list to add more to it?

Back