• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

Hey, I have a Glaceon Level X how many roseannes could I get for that?

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

stdne

Cirrus921 said:
Hey, I have a Glaceon Level X how many roseannes could I get for that?

how many you aiming for?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

how many you aiming for?

well on ebay glaceon X is $18-$24 and roseys are pretty much all at $4 each. would you do 4 for it?

stdne

Cirrus921 said:
well on ebay glaceon X is $18-$24 and roseys are pretty much all at $4 each. would you do 4 for it?

sounds completely fair, but i would rather hold onto the four rosy. ya know?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
and what of promos?
Rhyperior X
Mewtwo X
Lucario X
Empoleon X
Infernape X
Shaymin X
Giratina X
Heatran X

i have:

salamence x
heatran x
skymin x

I need x2 Gyarados SF, Mr. Mime MT, and what does that leave me with value wise, to you anyways. What else do you think that I could get?

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS M

I want your luxray gl x
And RH spiritomb pa

Lmk thanks

hey, could you CML for
luxray GL X (i need this the most)
3 roses
1 flygon x
5 spiritomb
what holo energy do you have? and i have these from your wants
Leafeon X

cml for luxray gl x please

cml for gengar or flygon X

Would you be interested in trading your Flygon X for my Luxray GL X?

2x Flygon X
2x Blazekin FB X
1x Glaceon X
6x Spiritomb AR

Please CML for these, thanks.

i will trade you my RR and my MD vaporeon for 2 spritombs:):p

I now have a Sally X is possible to make a deal for Lux X now?
LMK. Also I am sorta interested in Ape 4 X.

Pls CML for Flygon lv.x

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS M

Please cml for gengar x
I need it urgently

Hey, I have a Leafeon Lv X. Its not listed on my thread so you wont find it.

Im interested in your Gallade E4 Lv X and your Azelf Lv X

Lmk if you want to work somthing out.

CML for x2 Luxray GL Lv.X please.

Hi there, could you CML for a Luxray GL X please. I have some old Mewtwo and Vaporeon cards if you are intetested. I also have tge promo Arceus X Meteor Blast. I'm pretty willing to rip myself off so LMK. Thanks

Back