• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

kcv3 said:
Not yet, but I figure Christmas/New Years messed with it a bit. I'm patient. But on another note, anything you'd like for 4 candy and 3 rosey?

well, to me, 2 of each is worth a MED x, so i doubt you want to trade for them lol.

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

There's an old set called Legendary Collection, and the RH cards look really cool. They are pretty rare as well. Here's a picture of the Dark Vaporeon RH: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Legendary-DARK-VAPOREON-9-110-Reverse-HOLO_W0QQitemZ160261971318QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item25505b9d76

I could also get you a Vaporeon EX, depending on what you value it at. I can get the Mewtwo RH from the Legendary Collection set, and that's a $20 card. Mewtwo EX as well. Could you let me know how you value you Luxray Xs so I can make appropriate offers to match it? And it would really help if you could give me some ballpark values on the cards I listed.

Here's the other Lv Xs I have:
Gengar X
Palkia G X
Snorlax X
Rayquaza C X promo

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

what do you value luxray at?

Like $20 or whatever it costs now. I'd trade one good X, or a couple cheaper X's for it.

amisheskimoninja said:
Like $20 or whatever it costs now. I'd trade one good X, or a couple cheaper X's for it.

actually dude, its a 35. it's only equal is flygon. look it up friend ;)

Sorry, I just type a bunch of 7s to get around that stupid "This thread is not available" message lol.

i know what you mean! why does my thread always do that?

That happens on sooo many people's threads it not even funny! I don't think there's anything you can do about it. They should fix it though. So I just type in something random, then I read people's replies to me and then edit the post to make my response. If youo go back to the last page I wrote you back :)

My
Lucario promo X x2
Infernape 4 X
And you can tell me what lv.x's these are worth

I need your Luxray X CML

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
actually dude, its a 35. it's only equal is flygon. look it up friend ;)

Yep, you're right. I hadn't looked up the value lately. Anyway, do I have anything you want for it?

would you do 4 for a psychic bolt arceus?

stdne

p8ntchucker7 said:
That happens on sooo many people's threads it not even funny! I don't think there's anything you can do about it. They should fix it though. So I just type in something random, then I read people's replies to me and then edit the post to make my response. If youo go back to the last page I wrote you back :)

cool. lol.

Wishirulz said:
would you do 4 for a psychic bolt arceus?

4 of what? lol

My
Infernape 4 X
Lucario X promo x2
Your
Flygon x or
Absol G x and Uxie X

Skipped....

Power Swing said:
My
Lucario promo X x2
Infernape 4 X
And you can tell me what lv.x's these are worth

don't know.

Power Swing said:
My
Infernape 4 X
Lucario X promo x2
Your
Flygon x or
Absol G x and Uxie X

can we do absol G and something medium?

Rikko145 said:
Skipped...

where?

I have a Garchomp X and Lucario X, what else if anything could I add for a Luxray X?

stdne

zephilim said:
I have a Garchomp X and Lucario X, what else if anything could I add for a Luxray X?

just to forwarn you friend, I personally only value the chomp at 10 dollars. is that fine?

My:
POP3 Vaporeon holo + CML

Your:
x2 Rosy
x3 Charizard AR
x3 Charmander AR (if you have)
x2 Charmeleon AR (if you have)

Please and thank you ^^

How about this
My
Infernape 4 x
Lucario x2
Your
Absol g X
x2 Rosys
x2 Unown g ge

Back