• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS M

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

just to forwarn you friend, I personally only value the chomp at 10 dollars. is that fine?

Yeah, thats ok. I don't mind.

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

Could we do Your: Luxray GL X

My: Snorlax X
Rayquaza C X promo
Mewtwo RH (Legendary Collection)
Vaporeon RH (Legendary Collection)
Vaporeon (Jungle)

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

stdne

p8ntchucker7 said:
Could we do Your: Luxray GL X

My: Snorlax X
Rayquaza C X promo
Mewtwo RH (Legendary Collection)
Vaporeon RH (Legendary Collection)
Vaporeon (Jungle)

sorry, no thanks.

zephilim said:

cool. i will check your list now!

My
Infernape 4 x
Lucario x promo x2
Your
Absol g x
Unown g x2
Rosy's x2

LMK

Well what can I do to fix it? I'm trying to get some feedback. I'll give you what you want.

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS M

zephilim said:

can you list all your x's? we might be able to work something out :)

Power Swing said:
My
Infernape 4 x
Lucario x promo x2
Your
Absol g x
Unown g x2
Rosy's x2

LMK

your infernape, 2 lucario x, my absol x, 1 unown G, 1 rosy, or 2 rosy. 0 unown G.

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
can you list all your x's? we might be able to work something out :)

Power Swing said:
My
Infernape 4 x
Lucario x promo x2
Your
Absol g x
Unown g x2
Rosy's x2

LMK

your infernape, 2 lucario x, my absol x, 1 unown G, 1 rosy, or 2 rosy. 0 unown G.

I will go with this
Absol g x
1 rosy
1 unown g

Pm me for conformation please

Power Swing said:

I will go with this
Absol g x
1 rosy
1 unown g

Pm me for conformation please
[/quote]

are all mint?

I think you missed my post above.

p8ntchucker7 said:

sorry friend, i am checking now :)

I know this is spam, but could you clear a couple messqges from your inbox? Kthanxbye

zephilim said:
I know this is spam, but could you clear a couple messqges from your inbox? Kthanxbye

done!

p8ntchucker7 said:

i am going to have tod o some thinking. may i get back to you?

Yeah that's ok. But trust me, I'm willing to trade well for it, and I want to give you what YOU want. So let me know what cards you want the most and I know we can work something out. Thanks man.

Sorry, but I think you missed me. Here's my post again, because it's already back a page. Please LMK if we can work anything out ^^

My:
POP3 Vaporeon holo + CML

Your:
x2 Rosy
x2 Charizard AR
x3 Charmander AR (if you have)
x2 Charmeleon SW (if you have)

Please and thank you ^^

niimou said:
Sorry, but I think you missed me. Here's my post again, because it's already back a page. Please LMK if we can work anything out ^^

My:
POP3 Vaporeon holo + CML

Your:
x2 Rosy
x2 Charizard AR
x3 Charmander AR (if you have)
x2 Charmeleon SW (if you have)

Please and thank you ^^

sorry friend, all i really see is the promo claydols.

Are you also interested in Vaporeon? I could do the Claydols for the Rosy's and a couple Charmander and/or Charmeleon.

sorry, not interested in vap too much. and sure, i guess i can do that. i will give you 4 of char and four of mealeon and 2 rosy.

Sweet, I'll send a PM ^^ Thanks

2x Flygon X
2x Blazekin FB X
1x Glaceon X
6x Spiritomb AR

Please CML for these, thanks.

Back