• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
that is a hardcore rip on me and you should know it.

Apparently I do not know that. You have tons of RR's and asked for X's I offered a couple.

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS MANY X'S AS I CAN GET

i can do one rosy for shaymin sky

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Cards-Shaymin-Lv-X-promo_W0QQitemZ220471106620QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item33551a1c3c

http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-SECRET-WONDERS-ROSEANNES-RESEARCH-x-2-MINT_W0QQitemZ390130023764QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad58fbd54

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
i can do one rosy for shaymin sky

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pokemon-Cards-Shaymin-Lv-X-promo_W0QQitemZ220471106620QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item33551a1c3c

http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-SECRET-WONDERS-ROSEANNES-RESEARCH-x-2-MINT_W0QQitemZ390130023764QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad58fbd54

And thats a promo sky BTW ...

No thanks!

Tweed said:
And thats a promo sky BTW ...

No thanks!

oh, yours is from the pacK?

RE: H: 30 Rare Candy, 22 Roseanne's Research, 6 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 20 Spiritomb, 6 Salamence X, 2 Tangrowth X, 2 Lu

qnetykz said:
interested in these:

Flygon Lv. X
Rare Candy (RH)
and any holo basic metal or dark energy you might have

could you CML for those, thx

***EDIT*** - how many holo basic metal or dark energy do you have?

skipped?

rare candy is not for trade, flygon i want to get as many level x's as i can, and i don't quite know about the metal and dark, seeing as how it is hard to get them. VERY hard.

I happen to need a gengar X and another flygon X. i have tangy X and a bunch of others LMK.

richkid50000 said:
I happen to need a gengar X and another flygon X. i have tangy X and a bunch of others LMK.

gengy is pending, and for flygon, i want as many x's as i can get. throw me some offers. :)

how many? 2 tangy X and something else?

Actually just checked and they are both from Packs not promo's

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
oh, yours is from the pacK?

I didn't see anything say you don't check lists. So, could you please check my list or 2 Spiritomb PA. And a (Long-shot here, and under Spiritomb in priority) Flygon X.

LMK please. =D

my two spiritomb

your dusknoir x
two stamps.

I have an expedition Mewtwo and a POP holo vaporeon if you're interested?

whoa skipped please answer.

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
rare candy is not for trade, flygon i want to get as many level x's as i can, and i don't quite know about the metal and dark, seeing as how it is hard to get them. VERY hard.

ahh, in that case, nevermind...I'll let the kid have it, I'm not gonna get into a bidding war with X's for it, because at most, it's only worth a decent X and 1-2 rares

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

your glaceon x, my two spiritomb, 2 holo energy.

the tombs go for 11 right now each, glaceon is 25 MAX.

Tweed said:
I need 4 Roseanne's - What in general are you looking for these? I can get 2 in the SV deck and the decks are $11 at walmart.

trying to get as many x's as i can.

Make an offer.

darksoulSP said:

sorry friend, where?

no thank you.

Woah... $11?? That's like a lesser Level X! o_O

*Removed* -Shining Raikou

why cant we talk here?

RE: Help Me Get Rid of My Spiritombs, Rare Candies, Roseanne's, Flygon X's!!! W: AS M

Hey what prerelease sleeves do you have

I has an offer
MY
1 Victory Medal(09/10 Autumn)
1 Tangrowth LV.X
1 Blaziken FB LV.X
1 Electivire FB LV.X
1 Staraptor FB LV.X
2 Uxie(1 is definitely League Promo,the other can be league promo or regular)
I can also put in some stamps and other meta cards etc. I just really need these cards :)
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X
1 Claydol(League Promo or Pack)
1 Gengar LV.X
3 Garchomp C
(also do you have any basic metal or basic dark or Palmer's Contribution?)

Back