• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: NEED CARDS FOR STATES? COME HERE! I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED! LUX! TOMB! CANDY! 126 X'S!

my:

flygon x
vaporeon *

your:

luxray x.

RE: NEED CARDS FOR STATES? COME HERE! I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED! LUX! TOMB! CANDY! 126 X'S!

Please CML for Luxray GL Lv.X

Do you have any Rev:

PokeTurn (Looking for 4)
Cyrus's Conspiracy (Looking for 4)
Energy Gain (Looking for 4)
SP Radar (Looking for 4)
Weavile G (Looking for 2)
Call Energy (Looking for 2)

The Lux is the most Important, if you have anything else, and I have enough for it, that would be great!

Thanks in advanced!

Please CML for Rare candies and Luxray x

I have Garchomp Lv.X

I need:
1-1 Palkia G Lv.X [PL-PL]
1-1 Mewtwo Lv.X [MD-LA]
2 Mesprits [LA]

BUMP! ONLY AFTER MY WANTS! TO THOSE I HAVE BEEN UNFAIR TO WHEN IT COMES TO COMMUNICATION, I AM SORRY, I WENT THROUGH A ROUGH SPELL DECIDING IF I WANTED TO STAY IN THE GAME OR NOT. OBVIOUSLY, BY THIS POST, I AM STAYING. Thanks to all :). especially you Cfourcoltsfan, sorry for the lack of response.

JakeKaplan95 said:
Please CML for 3 rare candies.

what thread?

PokeKid Brandon said:
I have Garchomp Lv.X

I need:
1-1 Palkia G Lv.X [PL-PL]
1-1 Mewtwo Lv.X [MD-LA]
2 Mesprits [LA]

i can do a 1-1 promo mewtwo x and a mesprite. LMK.

strg9 said:
Please CML for Rare candies and Luxray x

sorry bro, i did not see anything...

AceBlade258 said:
Please CML for Luxray GL Lv.X

Do you have any Rev:

PokeTurn (Looking for 4)
Cyrus's Conspiracy (Looking for 4)
Energy Gain (Looking for 4)
SP Radar (Looking for 4)
Weavile G (Looking for 2)
Call Energy (Looking for 2)

The Lux is the most Important, if you have anything else, and I have enough for it, that would be great!

Thanks in advanced!

i am aiming for my wants mostly bro. do you have them somewhere not listed?

Spardan19 said:
my:

flygon x
vaporeon *

your:

luxray x.

all mint?

CML for 6x Luxray GL X please...

RE: I HAVE 6 LUXRAY LEVEL X'S. 130 SOMETHING X'S IN TOTAL! 9 FLYGON X'S! CANDIES! TOMBS! googleEANNE'S! SPRITES! CLAYDOLS!

cml for 3x cyrus, 2x donphan prime, 1x luxray gl lv x, and 4x poketurn

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

RE: I HAVE 6 LUXRAY LEVEL X'S. 130 SOMETHING X'S IN TOTAL! 9 FLYGON X'S! CANDIES! TOMBS! googleEANNE'S! SPRITES! CLAYDOLS!

CML for a Luxray Gl Lv.X please. I will Trade ALOT for one and i have a set of call energy unlisted if you're interested

stdne

coach4312 said:
cml for 3x cyrus, 2x donphan prime, 1x luxray gl lv x, and 4x poketurn

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

I like these. please send a couple offers my way. thank you

Flygon Lv. X x1
Uxie Lv. X x2

piplup234 said:
CML for 6x Luxray GL X please...

You have nothing I need.

Ok, thanks anyways

Dodobrain56 said:
CML for a Luxray Gl Lv.X please. I will Trade ALOT for one and i have a set of call energy unlisted if you're interested

I am very sorry friend....I am currently only after my wants...

i think you skipped me, just so you know, nevermind you answered

Dodobrain56 said:
i think you skipped me, just so you know, nevermind you answered

lol. sorry for the mixup bro.

My:

Uxie lv X x2
Flygon Lv X

Your:

Luxray Gl Lv X
TGI Poketurn x4
Donphan Prime x2

Or

My:

Uxie lv x
flygon lv x

Your:

Luxray GL Lv X
TGI Poketurn x4
Cyrus's Conspiracy x2 (2 RH)

counter or lmk if we can work something out

....can i think about it? because i currently have an offer that is vaporeon star and flygon x for lux straight up. and i do really really value vappy star.

how about a uxie and flygon lv x for the luxray and just the 4x poketurn?

i could flat out get an x for just 3 p turns dude. you roughy get 4-5 turns a box, you get 2-3 x's a box. so the ratio of trading a box's set of trainers for HALF a ratio of a box's x, is completely fair in my book. so i highly doubt i am willing to add an x's worth of trainers into the mix. ya know

how about this if you have them.

MY:

Uxie Lv X
Flygon Lv X

Your:

Luxray Gl Lv X
2x Garchomp C

lmk

is there any way you could like wait a week and hold one for me? i know that's asking alot but i can probably get a vaporeon ex or * and a Cresselia Lv.X next week

Back