• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: I HAVE 6 LUXRAY LEVEL X'S. 130 SOMETHING X'S IN TOTAL! 9 FLYGON X'S! CANDIES! TOMBS! googleEANNE'S! SPRITES! CLAYDOLS!

everyone else needs it and so do i. so CML for Luxray please. i have league tonight and might be able to snag some good cards.

RE: I HAVE 6 LUXRAY LEVEL X'S. 130 SOMETHING X'S IN TOTAL! 9 FLYGON X'S! CANDIES! TOMBS! googleEANNE'S! SPRITES! CLAYDOLS!

CML for
Lux X NEED IT PLZ

I have a Cressalia Lv.X and a Garchomp MD Lv.X

I'm looking for a Luxray GL Lv.X

My:
Vaporeon Ex
Flygon Lv X
Cresselia Lv X
Garchomp MD X
(Everything is in 100% Mint condition)
Your:
Luxray GL Lv X
1 Donphan Prime
1 Spritomb

Can you please cml for luxray X. I have an unlisted DGX and some other trainers i can trade for it.

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry pal, no thanks. nothing else you are interested in?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
CML for
Luxray GL LV.X...
I have JPN Fly X off of your wants(IDK if you'd want it but i do have some other good stuff)

hey pal, do you have any of my wants?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
My:
Uxie X

Your:
Leafeon X

LMK. =)

as tempting as that sounds bro, i would like to keep the leafeon ya know? anything else for the uxie?

sorry friend, i am currently only aiming for my wants.

just the Flygon LV.X.

I really need 1x luxray lvx, 2 unown g, 3 absol g and 4 roseannes!! i dont have ANY of your wants. but i have: TSD, arceus x (promo), blaziken pt, darkrai DP52, typhlosion prime, celebi mt, empoleon dp, gliscor dp36. i cant offer much. btw, i live in norway.

RE: NEED CARDS FOR STATES? COME HERE! I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED! LUX! TOMB! CANDY! 126 X'S!

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
BUMP! ONLY AFTER MY WANTS! TO THOSE I HAVE BEEN UNFAIR TO WHEN IT COMES TO COMMUNICATION, I AM SORRY, I WENT THROUGH A ROUGH SPELL DECIDING IF I WANTED TO STAY IN THE GAME OR NOT. OBVIOUSLY, BY THIS POST, I AM STAYING. Thanks to all :). especially you Cfourcoltsfan, sorry for the lack of response.

what thread?

PokeKid Brandon said:
I have Garchomp Lv.X

I need:
1-1 Palkia G Lv.X [PL-PL]
1-1 Mewtwo Lv.X [MD-LA]
2 Mesprits [LA]

i can do a 1-1 promo mewtwo x and a mesprite. LMK.

strg9 said:
Please CML for Rare candies and Luxray x

sorry bro, i did not see anything...

i am aiming for my wants mostly bro. do you have them somewhere not listed?

Spardan19 said:
my:

flygon x
vaporeon *

your:

luxray x.

all mint?

yes both mint. LMK please.

SotS said:
I know, everybody else needs it for Regionals as well. But I would like to make an offer for a Lux GL Lv.X.

I have Flygon Lv.X, and I SHOULD be able to get a Cresselia X from league. Maybe those two for a Lux GL X? I mayy be able to find more from your wants there as well. Just let me know if you would even be interested in that deal please =]

what vaporeons would you be able to obtain?

richkid50000 said:
everyone else needs it and so do i. so CML for Luxray please. i have league tonight and might be able to snag some good cards.

wants only,,,

tyler_pwn said:
Can you please cml for luxray X. I have an unlisted DGX and some other trainers i can trade for it.

sorry bro, wants only

??

You missed my offer.... even though it was all from you wants.....

My:
Vaporeon Ex
Flygon Lv X
Cresselia Lv X
Garchomp MD X

Your:
Luxray GL Lv X
1 Donphan Prime
1 Spritomb

Shawnlas said:
??

You missed my offer.... even though it was all from you wants.....

My:
Vaporeon Ex
Flygon Lv X
Cresselia Lv X
Garchomp MD X

Your:
Luxray GL Lv X
1 Donphan Prime
1 Spritomb

sure why not. PM to confirm,.

Skipped?

AceBlade258 said:

srry bro, i did not respond asap because you were not online... are those all you have from my wants list?

It's chill, I just didn't want to be skipped.

Anyway, yeah, those are the only ones I have, I can't find my old cards.

Cml
1x Gengar X
1x Gallade 4 X
1x Gardevoir X
1x Flygon X
1x Luxray GL X
1x Infernape 4 X

INFERNAPE112892 said:
Cml
1x Gengar X
1x Gallade 4 X
1x Gardevoir X
1x Flygon X
1x Luxray GL X
1x Infernape 4 X

my mint infernape 4, your luxray x.

i could use 1x luxray gl lv.x and holo rare candies if you got them and im pretty sure i have most of the vaporeons on your list i know i have ex and dark vaporeon and some more so let me know what we can do

thanks
{L} forever

sudowoodo_da_willow_tree said:
i could use 1x luxray gl lv.x and holo rare candies if you got them and im pretty sure i have most of the vaporeons on your list i know i have ex and dark vaporeon and some more so let me know what we can do

thanks
{L} forever

what are all the vappy you have?

Would you do the Cressy X and the Chomp MD X for a Lux X?

AceBlade258 said:
Would you do the Cressy X and the Chomp MD X for a Lux X?

i needed to tie up another trade. I actually just traded a lux a donphan and a tomb for vappy ex, flygon x, cressy x, and garchomp MD x. can you meet something like that?

Back