• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : Flygon X and Staples] [WANT: PR Sleeves]

@daviduk2000: sorry but I really didn't see anything else from your list. thanks for letting me know about your location though.

My Absol G Lv. X, Your Tyranitar Prime, Palkia G

@DonphanAtoZ: I no longer need Absol G/Lv X, sorry. And you should ask for a reputation thread before posting in anyone's trade thread or sale thread. It's one of the rules.

@konter: I didn't see anything that I really needed or wanted. Would you be interested in buying?

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : Flygon X and Staples] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Triumphant!!]

CML for your Jumpluff
I also have a Dragonite FB not listed.

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : Flygon X and Staples] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Triumphant!!]

Can you CML for a Jumpluff HGSS or two please?

@glaceon: sorry, but I didn't see anything else.

@SotS: I'm interested in your Smeargle(s) from Undaunted. Do you have any of the specific cards on my wants list?

I have a Palmers and a Communication. How about

Palmers
Comm.
Smeargle

for

2 Jumpluff?

I value Jumpluff a little more than Smeargle, and Communication isn't one of my wants. I could do:

x1 Palmers
x1 Smeargle

for

x1 Jumpluff

That was supposed to be an Energy Exchanger lol, sorry.

I guess you wouldn't do it for Smeargle and the bonus two for two though.

Yeah, PM me. I only want it if it's Mint by the way.

@SotS: PM sent!

@idrumprettywell: Pretty much all of them, just shoot me an offer or let me know what you have.

Hey RCA, how about
my: Dragonite FB (I will throw in 2) and you can CML for more too..for
Your: Kingdra Prime

Sound like a deal?

@idrumprettywell: I value it at around $6. Realistically, it won't see much play like most primes.

@ChaoSparx: I may be getting most of those specific cards on my wants from a trade on pokegym, so I'm really only looking for Triumphant cards right now.

How much money would you charge for Kingdra prime??

@ChaoSparx: Anything with money should be discussed in my sale thread for future reference, we could get in trouble for discussing it here. Or you could just pm me. I'd sell it for $10 shipped.

Oh yeah huh.. lol

Back