• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Flygon Lv.X, Absol G Lv.X, Dialga G Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls!

What deck should i run?

• Flygon

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Speedrill

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Darklax

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Blazetran

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Dialga G

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Lots of Rising Rivals and EX, with shining and star pokemon!

CML for Shaymin Land Form LvX and for Gallade 4 LvX.
I won't trade a Gallade 4 in this deal.

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Lots of Rising Rivals and EX, with shining and star pokemon!

Can you do:

My:

Dialga G Lv.X

Your:

Gallade 4 Lv.X

LMK!

Muddy68: How about My Yanmega 4 and Roserade GL RH For your Gallade 4 and heatran LA #6?

karimsoliman94: Sorry... I dont see anything i could do for Gallade 4 lv.X...

SotH: I consider the price of celebi star around 26$ And Groudon star around 24$. so i might need some more.

Ampha-pwn77$: Fine by me.

Well, I can just go for Celebi * since in the price guide it's like $15-$20

And the fact that it's sort of scratched makes it worth less.

Ok, How about Your x1 fire heatran, x1 rare candy, x1 blazekin GE, for my Celebi star? And what price guide do you use?

I was using one of the Beckett Pokemon Price guides.

Also, I can do that. The Heatran is from POP8 is that ok?

I don't even need those cards...
I need Gallade 4 LvX and Shaymin Land Form LvX.

Please CML for:
Gallade Lv.X (pack)
Mismagius Lv.X (pack)
Shining Celebi (Neo Destiny)

OK, I will PM you to discuss it then!

charizard87: Sorry, nothing.

Posted by Muddy68: I know. I just dont see anything i need right now.

SotH: Ok. :) Lets do the rest through PM.

LegoMyFoot said:
awsome_umbreon: How about My Luxray GL RH For your Azelf LA And a Rare candy? Cause my luxrays reverse holo.

All of you who want my shining pokemon and pokemon star:
I know these cards are worth a lot, and a lot of you want it, so whoever offers the most I want gets it.

kevkev77777: Sorry... I Don't see anything I need.

Thats not really true. *'s are worth squat since their unplayable, and go fairly cheap on ebay (accept for like umbreon* and stuff). Shinings are rare, but still aren't worth a lot. Give me a value price range for them, otherwise, CML for the other stuff I wanted.

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon, Shining Tyranitar adde

I value most of them to be around 15-25 dollars.

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon, Shining Tyranitar added!

Needs:

Groudon Star
Shining Celebi (Neo Destiny)

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon, Shining Tyranitar added!

hi hi, could u do ur gallade 4 lv.x for my 1-1 claydol family? lmk if not could we work something out? i have some other wants of urs

giggran: Sorry... I'm Trading my gallade X...

Prof. Shinx. You have a lot of stuff. Its hard to tell if you have much from my want list. Could you post what you have from my want list please? Thanks.

LegoMyFoot said:
I value most of them to be around 15-25 dollars.

Alright then, If you have rediculous values, CML for the other stuff I wanted.

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon, Shining Tyranitar adde

I don't think the prices are that ridiculous. Everywhere Ive seen them people price them like that.

Haves:
x1 Blazekin GE - I think.
x2 Rare candy
x2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x1 Bebe's Search
x2 Baltoy GE

Prof. Shinx said:
Haves:
x1 Blazekin GE - I think.
x2 Rare candy
x2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x1 Bebe's Search
x2 Baltoy GE

I might need Blazekin GE. But i don't know. I already made a trade for one.
And I'm not sure if the trainers are enough...

Back