• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Flygon Lv.X, Absol G Lv.X, Dialga G Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls!

What deck should i run?

• Flygon

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Speedrill

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Darklax

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Blazetran

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Dialga G

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon, Shining Tyranitar added!

Do you have 2 Nidoran MT, 1 Nidorina MT, and 2 Nidoran SW?

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon, Shining Tyranitar added!

Sorry, I have a few non rares for magestic dawn, A lot for Stormfront, More Platinum, And the most Rising Rivals. But none of those nidorand and stuff... sorry... I have the RR ones though.

Do you have any old cards from the NEO sets? Cause you sure have a lot of shining and Im looking for NEO cards.

I have plenty of neos. And old base sets ect.

Do you have any Ho Oh, Lugia, Pichu, Typhlosion (mega want), Feraligator, or Meganium cards?

I know i have more somewhere, But The only one i can find right now, Is dark feraligatr. I'm Sorry, I don't recognize the old set symbols, so i don't know what set its from...

Dark Feraligator is fine too. I just want any Holos and rares from the NEO sets. Please keep me posted if you find more please!:D

Please CML for your Groudon Star

I have 2x POP 8 heatran holo (fire)
2x BEBE's
2x googleANNE'S
AND MORE
LMK

vantheman17: Do you have flygon Lv. X? There are lots more i want.

I like your x2 claydol and x1 flygon Lv.X, Anything else i have that you like?

nope sorry.
i cant trade flygon for just the gallade and i didnt see any thing else.

Bump #1, June 20, saturday.

CML for Shining Tyranitar? (is it mint?)

Sorry, its not mint. Do you have any claydol GE, manetric PL, stark mountains, blazekin GE, uxies LA, Dialga G, heatran pop 8, Or anything else from my want list?
The ones on my listed in this post are a little more wanted right now.

Eh, sorry man, I'm really only interested in mint versions of this card.

CML for
RR:
x2 Flygon
Flygon RH

.::n00bmuffin::. :x1 flygon holo, x1 flygon RH, and x2 upper energy for x2 claydol and baltoy. PM me.

festizzio: thats ok. : )

I'm interested in Flygon Lv X and Mismagius Lv X...can you check my thread in my signature for one or both of those? Thanks!

You don't have much i want listed... Only fan rotom. a little. Do you have anything you did not list from my want list? And By the way, Flygon Lv.X Is in my wants, not my haves.

Back