• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(H) FLYGON X PGX FLAREON STAR(W) LUXRAY X AND UXIE X

Do you like my cards?

• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters
RE: Steelixes Trade thread....

bLAze187 said:
CML for Charizard G Lv. X please.

Rocket's Hitmonchan - Gym heroes 11, 1st edition, LV. 29, #107, 11/132
Dark Golbat - Team rocket 7, 1st edition, LV. 25, #42, 7/82
Raichu - Fossil, 1st edition, LV. 45, #26, 14/62
Machamp - Base set, 1st edition, LV. 67, #68, 8/102

Steelix_Kid said:

I have two 1st edition Machamps if you want both and drop one of the others? If not, I think I can do that deal. :) What do you think?

bLAze187 said:
I have two 1st edition Machamps if you want both and drop one of the others? If not, I think I can do that deal. :) What do you think?

deal pm me

Steelix_Kid said:
deal pm me

Deal, as in I can drop one of the cards and add the second 1st edition Machamp? Or deal, as in I have to make that deal anyways? lol All good man...

bLAze187 said:
Deal, as in I can drop one of the cards and add the second 1st edition Machamp? Or deal, as in I have to make that deal anyways? lol All good man...

this one

Alright man, no problem. I don't know how were gonna work this out though, we both have no rep as of right now. You are now my third active deal/trade, so what can we do, or what can we agree upon?

bLAze187 said:
Alright man, no problem. I don't know how were gonna work this out though, we both have no rep as of right now. You are now my third active deal/trade, so what can we do, or what can we agree upon?

i guess send at the same time

Steelix_Kid said:
i guess send at the same time

Is there a way we can both have proof of it being sent at the same time? I don't think there is...this is an awkward situation now lol. My other two active trades/deals both have rep, so I had to send first to both of them.

bLAze187 said:
Is there a way we can both have proof of it being sent at the same time? I don't think there is...this is an awkward situation now lol. My other two active trades/deals both have rep, so I had to send first to both of them.
thats what have had to do.We both send at the same time lol

Well, when are you sending it? Is there any way we can get a middleman to help us with this trade? It's not that I don't trust you, it's just I would feel more comfortable for us both to send our cards to a middleman and have him mail them back to us. (EDIT) I am going to postpone this active trade/deal until one of us gets at least +1 rep or until we find a moderator willing to help us out.

bLAze187 said:
Well, when are you sending it? Is there any way we can get a middleman to help us with this trade? It's not that I don't trust you, it's just I would feel more comfortable for us both to send our cards to a middleman and have him mail them back to us. (EDIT) I am going to postpone this active trade/deal until one of us gets at least +1 rep or until we find a moderator willing to help us out.

awesome sounds great!

Have you talked to any moderators yet? If not, I sent out some cards to two people yesterday, so I should be gettin some rep soon.

my: Gardevoir X
Your:Flygon RR and 1 Spiritomb AR

Gardegon said:
my: Gardevoir X
Your:Flygon RR and 1 Spiritomb AR

i dont have them two

bLAze187 said:
Have you talked to any moderators yet? If not, I sent out some cards to two people yesterday, so I should be gettin some rep soon.

no

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
CML for Gatr prime, and if they're delta, Latios and Rayquaza EX.

all of them for dgx, there is no rayquaza ex and latios ex in delta species

Back