• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: jpn B&W cards, sleeves [W]: victory medals

XD

unfortunately I'll probably need something Else by then since I cna get the sleeves elsewhere..but we'll still work somethin out

@tjtoot: sorry, I just went out of town and won't be back until May. Let's trade when I return.
@mlouden: sounds good!

Please CML for

Charizard Deck Box
- Ultrapro Regigigas Sleeves (50/pack)
- KMC Mat Red sleeves (80/pack)

CML for Celebi Prime x1 & Garchomp C X x1, Garchomp C x1(Non LV.X, and not the regionals stamped one, just the normal one) and CML for x1 Black Belt:)

Please CML for some of your sleeves I really want the Zekrom & Reshiram sleeves Lmk thanks.

How many of these sleves do you have?
- New Pokeball sleeves *link
- Color Text sleeves *link

Sorry for the delay for those who posted - I just got back and will try to reply asap.
Ludicolo909 said:
Please CML for

Charizard Deck Box
- Ultrapro Regigigas Sleeves (50/pack)
- KMC Mat Red sleeves (80/pack)
Sorry but I didn't see anything I needed on your trade thread. I am interested in trading though. Is there anything from my wants you have unlisted?
trexpod101 said:
Please CML For
KMC Mat Red sleeves (80/pack)
Sorry, I didn't see anything i needed from your trade thread. Please let me know if you have any of my wants unlisted.
DarkraiK.O said:
CML for Celebi Prime x1 & Garchomp C X x1, Garchomp C x1(Non LV.X, and not the regionals stamped one, just the normal one) and CML for x1 Black Belt:)
It says you're banned...let me know if that's incorrect and I'll take a look at your list.
absol101 said:
Please CML for some of your sleeves I really want the Zekrom & Reshiram sleeves Lmk thanks.
Sorry, I didn't see anything on your list that I need right now. Do you have any of my wants?
safariblade said:
How many of these sleves do you have?
- New Pokeball sleeves *link
- Color Text sleeves *link
Hi - I have over 6 packs of each.

Chibi-Leafy said:
Hai Mochi, can you CML for your Litwik Sleeves and your Espeon Umbreon Sleeves. Thank you. ^^

Hi - sorry but I didn't see anything that I needed from your list right now. It looks like your wants are very similar to mine :) If you come across any victory medals or zek/resh full art that you're willing to trade please let me know.

CML to see if i have anything you want for:
KMC Mat Dark Blue sleeves (80/pack)

or

Garchomp C x2
Garchomp C X (pack)
Chatot G

ChopinsNocturnes said:
CML to see if i have anything you want for:
KMC Mat Dark Blue sleeves (80/pack)

or

Garchomp C x2
Garchomp C X (pack)
Chatot G

Hi - would be interested in trading the sleeves for the following?
x1 RH Timburr 58/114 BW
x1 RH Pignite 18/114 BW
x1 RH Reuniclus 57/114 BW
x1 Emboar 19

safariblade said:
CML for monsterball sleeves. (Pack of 60, right?)

Hi - sorry, I didn't see anything from your trade thread that I need right now. Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

All of the current Japanese sleeves come in packs of 32 so you would need 2 packs to sleeve a full 60 card deck.

Would you be willing to trade your Oshawott Set (with Sandile and Zoroa) for a COL Shiny Pokemon?

LMK.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
Would you be willing to trade your Oshawott Set (with Sandile and Zoroa) for a COL Shiny Pokemon?

LMK.

Thanks.

Hi - yes, I would be interested in the trade. Would you mind throwing in 2 holo lightning energy and a holo water energy - any set is ok as long as it is excellent condition (I saw that you had a bunch in your thread).

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks.

Back