• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: JPN FAs and Shinies! ENG. FAs and EXS! 4 Catcher! W: PLF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Autodeal for my 2 FA Darkrai!

i want ur auto deal for
1 rh crystal charizard for 2 fa darkrai ex

pm me for finalize

thanks

RE: H: Autodeal for my 2 FA Darkrai!

Just confirmedvthat deal over on Pokegym, taking them down now.

RE: H: fun stuff! W: RHs.

Hey Vablakes. I'm interested in your Top 4 Tropical Beach. Would you be willing to trade it for bulk? I would be willing to give you 2,000 bulk for it if you want. Feel free to work with me on that offer. You can check my list for other things as well. Let's work out a deal.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Hey Vablakes. I'm interested in your Top 4 Tropical Beach. Would you be willing to trade it for bulk? I would be willing to give you 2,000 bulk for it if you want. Feel free to work with me on that offer. You can check my list for other things as well. Let's work out a deal.
Not really after bulk ATM, but what do you have from my wants? Any rare Charizards?

Puff said:
Ooh, I want that Golden Catcher. can you CML for it? my Kyogre is open now.
Someone else got it, sorry. However, I am EXTREMELY interested in the Kyogre.

justintam0731 said:
CML for
1 Shiny Catcher

I really want it
Someone got it, sorry.

I have 3 Base Charizard, a Dark Charizard and a Shining Charizard. I'd doubt I'll trade the Shining Charizard. I also have 7 RH Special Dark Energy, a reverse holo Shaymin and 5 reverse holo Level Ball.

I am very interested in Shining Charizard, and all the others as well. Care to offer?

RE: H: fun stuff! W: RHs, Lv.x

My:
Shining Charizard
x2 Base Charizard
Dark Charizard
x4 RH Special Dark

Your:
Top 4 Tropical Beach (English right? I'll want scans)

It is english, and I don't have a scanner, but I do have a Youtube video of it.

Vablakes said:
Not really after bulk ATM, but what do you have from my wants? Any rare Charizards?

Someone else got it, sorry. However, I am EXTREMELY interested in the Kyogre.

Someone got it, sorry.

Do you still want anything because if you do, I am still interested in DE and ND EXs

justintam0731 said:
Do you still want anything because if you do, I am still interested in DE and ND EXs
JPN Victory Medal, Zekrom-EX FA, Shaymin-EX FA, Victory Cup. Have FA Groudon, FA Kyogre.

Vulpix Yolk said:
That's fine. How did my offer sound? PM me if it works.

I was pondering this, and I realized that I can't replace the Beach that easily, whereas I can buy those, so I think I am going to hang on to it unless I am offered something of equal rarity or somthing insane like Charizard ex or Rayquaza *.

Vablakes said:
JPN Victory Medal, Zekrom-EX FA, Shaymin-EX FA, Victory Cup. Have FA Groudon, FA Kyogre.

I was pondering this, and I realized that I can't replace the Beach that easily, whereas I can buy those, so I think I am going to hang on to it unless I am offered something of equal rarity or somthing insane like Charizard ex or Rayquaza *.

Sorry, but JPN Victory Medal and Shaymin-EX FA are in a trade now but I can trade JPN Zekrom-EX FA and Victory Cup. Can you make an offer please. Is Groudon EX FA and Kyogre EX FA are the only DE EXs for trade or more

My:
Flygon Lv.X ($10)
Palkia Lv.X GE ($7)
Ascension Zorua RH ($1.50)

Your:
1x Shiny Archeops ($13)
2x krookodile holo de ($1)
1x Umbreon Prime ($3)

Archeops isin my collection ATM, so I would only be willing to trade it towards hugemwants ATM, like Leafeon Lv.x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back