• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: JPN FAs and Shinies! ENG. FAs and EXS! 4 Catcher! W: PLF

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: fun stuff! W: RHs, Lv.x

Well I'm looking at $45, but everyone knows ND Mewtwo EX is worth much more than the one in the tin. I'm looking for one Pokemon Communication (preferably from HGSS) and four Random Receiver. I also like the Espeons. :3 If you do:

4x Espeon (1 RH) ($1 each)
1x Communication ($1)
4x Random Receiver ($2 each)

I can do $32. What are you thinking? (And if you say Arby's I will give you a hug.)

Arbys. I'll have to get back to you later this week, as my pay is weird sometimes. It is most definitly a great offer, I just have to think on it. Where were you back when I had to pay $110 for 2 copies in February? lol.

Vablakes said:
What would I have to throw in, and what amount of money are you looking for? The next time I will he playing, it will be out in a tin, so I would basically be using it to trade towards Shining Charizard.

Any way I can get it?

I am interested in the normal DP one. The "E4" stands for Elite 4.

No, I didn't see anything else except the Shiny Archeops DE, but I can still trade the 3rd Place one

:3 *hug*

Yeah I really wanna let this Mewtwo go. I can't make Nats this year so I'm trying to give the best deal possible without getting ripped ya know? So pleeeeeeeease let me know if we can do that. I'll post here again if you so happen to forget though. Lol I'm sorry about your luck! $110?! Ouch.

Yeah, I'll get back to you! I got mine back when they were $60 each. :( Traded them all though.

Are you going to league any time soon? If you are, see if you can get me one Leafeon (any set) and I will make an amazing offer.

Vablakes said:
Yeah, I'll get back to you! I got mine back when they were $60 each. :( Traded them all though.

Did you mean me or someone else because i don't know who are you talking to

I didn't even see that you posted, sorry! If another deal involving that Archeops falls through, I will PM you to confirm.

My
LA Uxie Lv. X
PL Giratina Lv. X (Pack)
RH Level Ball
RH Sp. Dark Energy

Your
Shiny Gardevoir
Shiny Chandelure?

I need to update, I have neither anymore. See anything I can give you for the 'Tina?

My
LA Uxie Lv. X
PL Giratina Lv. X (Pack)
RH Level Ball
RH Sp. Dark Energy
AR Charizard

Your
Shiny Zoroark
Shiny Archeops?

No thanks. I could do both Xs and for Archeops if another deal involving the Archeops falls through, though. See anything small for the Charizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back