• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Kingdra, Gengar, Mew, Machamp, Shaymin RH, 4x Rare Candy RH, MORE W: 2x Yanmega

RE: H: DGX, Triumphant (Magnezone, Rescue En, lots)! W: Deck Wants and General Wants.

Hey.
I cant remember if I've asked you this before or not. But do you have any of my old collection wants?

RE: H: DGX, Triumphant (Magnezone, Rescue En, lots)! W: Deck Wants and General Wants.

I have a magnezone prime from your wants. can you cml for other cards you mght like? I'm interested in these if they are in good condition:
Deoxys ex 97/107
Hitmonchan ex 98/109
Rocket's Raikou ex 108/107
Jirachi ex 94/100
Tyranitar ex 17/17
Kingdra ex 94/101

Hey everybody, just repost if interest is still there.
and Mewyoshi, I replied to you.

RE: H: DGX, Rescue Energy, Junk Arm, LOTS! W: Seeker, Palmers, MORE! Please look!!

From my trade rules...
14) MAKE OFFERS OR TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE ON MY WANTS BEFORE SAYING CML (I will ignore you otherwise)

RE: H: DGX, Rescue Energy, Junk Arm, LOTS! W: Seeker, Palmers, MORE! Please look!!

bump it to the top

I want Torterra UL. I have a Dodrio UD RH.

@whim
Have any of my wants?

Blastagator
Anything else from my wants?

RE: H: Machamp Prime, Donphan Prime, Scizor Prime, Magnezone Prime, I4X, Twins RH W: LOTS

Changed up some things.....

RE: H: Machamp Prime, Donphan Prime, Scizor Prime, Magnezone Prime, I4X, Twins RH W: LOTS

Prefer you to make offers from my wants, but I did not see anything anyways.

I have KGL and kingdra prime I like Magnezone Prime, do you have any other of my wants?

Hello TylerTyphlosion!

I am wondering if you have any of the following:
x1 DCE
x3 Call Energy
x2 Warp Energy
x2 Conspiracy
x3 TGI: PokeTurn
x2 Collector

I am interested in these:
x2 Garchomp C X (NON-Promo)

The current Primes I have are:
x1 Absol
x3 Houndoom
x1 Slowking
All HGSS Base Primes except for Donphan.

Please LMK if we can work our a trade.
Thanks!

BTW: If you could LMK within a reasonable time, that would be great.

@Quedus
The Garchomps are Promo just to LYK

@WiiMan
I value Magnezone pretty well, and I am not terribly interested in Kingdra.

Oh...
Well, do you have any of the things I listed?

so weacan't make a deal??

Make me an offer if you would, Thanks!

Back